• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My first and only pin board! Meet my MULAN collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first and only pin board! Meet my MULAN collection!
Mulan is one of my favorite Disney films, and you have a great collection! I especially love your Film Magic pin. Painting the board was a great idea, it looks great :)

I really love your collection! I have never seen Mulan with red hair. Does she wear a wig in the second film then?

I really like how you have displayed them, I am not normally a fan of cork boards but yours is beautifully painted and nicely organised. Will you be starting on a second cork board? If I decided on cork boards for my Jasmine collection, I would probably need 3! :)

Thanks all! The red haired Mulan pin is her in Alias. So no, she never wears a red wig in either of the movies :) When and if I have the money, I'm definitely planning on doing cork boards for my other collections, and painting them all so that they're themed!! I'm thinking next I'll do one either for my Enchanted collection, my RObin Hood collection, or my Sword in the Stone collection. Again this depends on when/if I get more money for the cork board and paint!!

bcol I sold tons of traders in order to buy like 10 boxes from ds.com just so I could get a Mushu!!! I was lucky enough to get at least one of everything, including my beloved Mushu :D

echoharmony said:
I've worked really hard for over 5 years on this collection!
You can really tell! :)

Mulan is such a wonderful Disney character (and one of my favourites, too!). To see such a beautiful pin board dedicated to her film makes my jaw drop!

Your collection is amazing! Keep it up! I'd love to see it get even bigger!

Thanks! I'm always on the look out for more Mulan pins, I just finalized a trade for the designed princess Mulan pin!! So excited to add her and give her a spot of honor!!

They Look amazing, makes me almost wish I had stuck to my original decision to collect Mulan Pins!! Painting the pin board is a very good idea!

Congratulations on your Mulan Princess Designer Pin! Where are you going to put it? There's no more room on the board. Maybe you should take that Mushu pin off and zap me! You know which one...:naughty: Ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back