• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My first and only pin board! Meet my MULAN collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first and only pin board! Meet my MULAN collection!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I've been collecting Mulan pins since late 2006. It's one of my original collections, and I'm always trying to add to it! I painted the cork board yellow and red so it wouldn't be boring brown/tan. I wanted it to match the theme :) Enjoy and please let me know if you have any of my Mulan wants!

P1140762.jpg

P1140782.jpg
P1140783.jpg
P1140784.jpg
P1140785.jpg
P1140786.jpg
P1140787.jpg
P1140788.jpg
P1140789.jpg
P1140790.jpg
P1140794.jpg
P1140795.jpg

Last edited:
So beautiful! Love the way you arranged the pins, and you totally make someone want to collect Mulan :) Thanks so much for sharing, and congrats on an amazing collection! ^_^

Aww thank you, Story! I did my best to arrange them and make them look pretty, putting most of the bigger/harder to get/rare pins in the center :)

How absolutely lovely! I love Mulan but I don't have anything of her yet. You have a lot my wants. ;) Really gorgeous collection!

Wow! This is amazing! Mulan was the first movie I saw in theaters as a kid so it is very special to me (and I'm Chinese too haha). Love all the Mushu ones you have :)

thanks everyone! I've worked really hard for over 5 years on this collection! and haha moomoopanda! Wow I feel old!! I think the first movie I saw in the cinema, that I remember, was Honey I Shrunk the Kids. =/

Yep, I'm hoping to get a couple good scenes(or more) at the DLR release! And no, I just used these fabric paint writing pens I had lying around, left over from when I wrote on an apron for my mom's birthday. I used a small make up brush I never use to paint them on :D I think, for improvising, it came out really well! It took several coats of red to get that bold colour, but I think you could pretty much use any kind of paint and it should be fine! You can also cover a cork board with fabric, or scrapbooking paper, or something like that, too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back