• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My First Auction! Complete Set of (6) Vinylmation 3 inch Figures....super cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My First Auction! Complete Set of (6) Vinylmation 3 inch Figures....super cute!
I love this set of vinyl!!!

My offer!!!

pin84808th72
<----
$%28KGrHqF,%21qsFBfPHLPTdBQe43MZkN%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG
pin91358
pin91359

Thank you

I really want these but 24 is my limit. Since you have already chosen a winner I will gracefully step aside.

Rocke! Thank you for your generous offerings! With a last minute bid by Dumbo I have to consult my son...since he wants a say in it if anyone else had a PODM offering too.... THANK YOU ALL! I will announce the winner soon!

OKAY! A decision has been made, but once the winner is announced, please read:

Nchouser! CONGRATULATIONS, you are the winner of MY set of Vinylmation So Tasty Figures. HOWEVER; I have a 9 year old. He ALSO has a set of these guys, still in the box, EXACTLY like mine...and he would like to ask DumboLover to uphold their bid for HIS set as well. According to the terms of the auction you don't have to say "yes..." but please consider! THANK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back