• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My first auction. POMH Little Mermaid... thanks for making it fun. :)

Auction Ended: My first auction. POMH Little Mermaid... thanks for making it fun. :)
great bids everybody, 3 hours left and here is the leader board...

1. rocket01
2.combatdre

My original offer is still on the table, but I also offer this alternative offer.

Your choice of two of the following:
Pin 79825: Disneystore.com Halloween Countdown Tinker Bell Pin - Jumbo
Pin 83326: DLR - Sci-Fi Academy - Kingdom Hearts - Mickey, Goofy, and Donald
Pin 83476: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Jumbo - Doorknob

This is such a nail biter! My stomach is in KNOTS! I think this is going to be a very tough decision to make. MAN, I WANT THIS PIN!

My last bids:
Option A
Pin 76134: Disney Movie Club Exclusive VIP Pin #33 - The Princess and the Frog
Pin 87028: Disney Movie Club Exclusive Pin #42 - The Lion King
CHOICE of Pin 83454: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Lose Something? or Pin 80191: DSF- Beauty and the Beast Rose

or

Option B
CHOICE of Pin 83454: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Lose Something? or Pin 80191: DSF- Beauty and the Beast Rose or BOTH Movie Club Pins

or

Option C
Pin 87028: Disney Movie Club Exclusive Pin #42 - The Lion King

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
okay,,, after much thinking... the winner is Rocket01...
congrats, there was a lot of great offers but rocket01's jasmine coin le125 offer won me over...

this was so much fun, will me auctioning a few other cool pins soon. thanks so much for bidding and thanks for making it so much fun. :)

I don't own a lot of them either but I am willing to sacrifice my collection to get these pins. They are the only pins I am really interested in collecting at the moment. (At least until I get caught up!) Still need Monsters Inc, Aladdin and Toy Story and then I will be caught up! This is the scene I want the most of Little Mermaid... my grail scene so to speak. I so want to win this one!

Back