• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My first Chip and Dale Jumbo Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My first Chip and Dale Jumbo Auction

Ozzie1988

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This is my first Auction and I want to see how this goes.

so with no further delay my pin is Pin 32107: Disneyland Resort Jumbo Pin - Los Angeles 1932 (Chip and Dale)
So lets see how this goes. The Auction will end in one week on Monday 17th at 10 pm

20121211_153246_zps69081f42.jpg

20121211_153257_zpsde7927e4.jpg

good luck guys!

Ps the pin is as is no tin or card

image.jpg

Remember to state your likes and dislikes. It's helps people place bids

Thank you I did forget that, I like the little mermaid, Jessica rabbit, star tours, Autopia, Angel, Pocahontas, Disneyland icons

i hate tinker bell anything, I don't care for hidden Mickeys.

I will start my bid with this
Pin 92190: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Ursula ONLY

Yay a bid! You dont only have to bid from my wants list, if you want this pin bud and I will pick the best pin <3

Pin 84131: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ursula & Ariel
Pin 33543: Modern Collection Series (Ariel)
Pin 1815: Ariel Floating Full Length
Pin 2537: WDW - Canine Series (Percy)

I'll bid these for now:

Pin 57620: DLR - Magical Memories - The Haunted Mansion - Magica de Spell (Surprise Release)
Pin 57960: DLR - Thanksgiving 2007 - Lilo & Stitch

I'll bid these for now:

Pin 57620: DLR - Magical Memories - The Haunted Mansion - Magica de Spell (Surprise Release)
Pin 57960: DLR - Thanksgiving 2007 - Lilo & Stitch

I love pin 57620! Duck tails!
and pin 57960 is soooooo cute

one more bid and I will post a leader board good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back