• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My first Chip and Dale Jumbo Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My first Chip and Dale Jumbo Auction

Ozzie1988

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This is my first Auction and I want to see how this goes.

so with no further delay my pin is Pin 32107: Disneyland Resort Jumbo Pin - Los Angeles 1932 (Chip and Dale)
So lets see how this goes. The Auction will end in one week on Monday 17th at 10 pm

good luck guys!

Ps the pin is as is no tin or card

Remember to state your likes and dislikes. It's helps people place bids

Thank you I did forget that, I like the little mermaid, Jessica rabbit, star tours, Autopia, Angel, Pocahontas, Disneyland icons

i hate tinker bell anything, I don't care for hidden Mickeys.

I will start my bid with this
Pin 92190: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Ursula ONLY

Yay a bid! You dont only have to bid from my wants list, if you want this pin bud and I will pick the best pin <3

Pin 84131: DLR - Ariel's Undersea Adventure - Ursula & Ariel
Pin 33543: Modern Collection Series (Ariel)
Pin 1815: Ariel Floating Full Length
Pin 2537: WDW - Canine Series (Percy)

I'll bid these for now:

Pin 57620: DLR - Magical Memories - The Haunted Mansion - Magica de Spell (Surprise Release)
Pin 57960: DLR - Thanksgiving 2007 - Lilo & Stitch

I'll bid these for now:

Pin 57620: DLR - Magical Memories - The Haunted Mansion - Magica de Spell (Surprise Release)
Pin 57960: DLR - Thanksgiving 2007 - Lilo & Stitch

I love pin 57620! Duck tails!
and pin 57960 is soooooo cute

one more bid and I will post a leader board good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.