• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My First Frozen Pin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome! For help with the geometry f the castle I suggest taping off your lines (painters tape and a scalpel work wonders), but a very good job! Looking forward to the finished piece. :)

Forgot to post an update on this... I (well, mostly.. can't promise I won't go back to it later) finished the castle!
ElsaCastle_zps9bb64c67.jpg

I know it's still not perfect... but I'm overall pretty happy with this board (and it looks better in person than it does in this picture, I am not a great photographer at all).

Thanks for all the compliments! I actually ended up giving this to my older sister for xmas... and it is now no longer a pin board, she was horrified about the idea of poking holes in it. So now she has requested I make a "slightly less good" board for her pins, lol.

That is absolutely stunning, so beautiful!!! :bigthumb: You did such an incredible job!!! :D I wish I was that talented! :lol: I would love to see if you do more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back