• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My First Frozen Pin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
My First Frozen Pin Board

MegglesM

Will Work For Stickers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
More of a work in progress... obviously the castle needs some more work but it was driving me insane and I needed a break.
Frozencastleboard_zps2f223468.jpg

Let me know your thoughts! :)

Thanks! Yes, it's painted- acrylics on corkboard. It was mostly fun to paint- except for Elsa's castle which is a ridiculously hard thing to paint (especially since I've been trying to be a bit less uptight in my painting style so I haven't been sketching things out, just starting with paint on a brush).

Hmmm...I'm not a fan...I think you should just mail it to me for free and let me take it off your hands, that way you don't have to look at it anymore :( :lol: jk that is really REALLY nice!!! I promised myself I wouldn't become a Frozen collector but I gave in only because I knew that the Frozen lanyards and boards would look AMAZING!!!!!

blown away, when i move to fla i may fly you down to paint a wall ( i wanna cork a whole wall for my pins and make it like a mosaic)

That is breathtaking Meghan. The only problem I see with it is I would not want to cover it up with pins. Some of us are so talented (myself not included) that I just want to throw up. I mean give up. I can't wait to see the finished product. KEEP GOING....

Thanks everyone! I was finally able to hit the art store today and get tiny paintbrushes so I am ready to finish that castle, yay! :)

That is one of the coolest boards I've seen yet. Wow, so awesome. And I love that you gave yourself a lot of room to put the pins, without having to cover the beautiful painting.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! And if it makes anyone who hates the idea of poking pins in this feel better, you should know I will not be placing anything over the castle part. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back