• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My first Trade Auction! LE Captain Hook Pewter sculpture in box!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My first Trade Auction! LE Captain Hook Pewter sculpture in box!!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Hi there, and welcome to my very first trade auction! I'm trying to acquire pins from my want list, so while there is no reserve as per the rules, I do ask that you please please please bid in regards to my want list! I love this figurine to death but I love pins more :)
First off, please read the Trade Auction Rules, as they apply here.
This Auction will end on Monday, July 2nd, at 8pm Pacific Time.
If you need edit your bid, please just post a new reply! Edited posts containing bids will be null and void at my discretion.
Only bids made here on this board will be considered. Bids made privately or after the auction's end date will not be considered.
The best bid will win and is not necessarily judged by pin value, but in regards to what I like :)
Please Note! While I have no references here, I have plenty on Dizpins under the email yazuha at hotmail dot com. Feel free to look me up, I've been in the pin trading community since 2006 and have traded with many people both online/through the mail and in person!
The figurine is from the Disney Catalog, is made in the USA, and is a genuine Pewter sculpture.
It is number 0638 out of 2000 and comes in its original box with its individually numbered certificate, and original foam insulation.
His hook and sword are both gold colored.
If you don't have anything from my want list, other pins I like are Disney Auctions pins, lower edition pins, Cheshire Cat, really anything that can help me get my wants :)
I am including a picture:

P1140728-1.jpg

He is 3D so the detail does go all the way around. If you'd like more details or more pictures, please let me know and I will post them! I stood a measuring tape next to him for size comparision. I really hope this auction is successful, I believe I also have the Cruella De Vil figurine as well! Thanks!

I will bid:

images

Pin 69154: WDI - Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek! - Sox

&

pin7887

Pin 7887: Cheshire Cat - Lounging Around

Hope I win! :) I LOVE this Figure SO much! :D

well, a villain?

I bid the following.

[pinpics]90210[/pinpics]: Brave - Opening Day

[pinpics]63246[/pinpics]WOD NYC - Easter 2008 - Mickey & Minnie Mouse (Artist Proof)

[pinpics]27501[/pinpics]DCA Beach Pin Series - Suntan Minnie (Swivel) Artist Proof

[pinpics]62207[/pinpics] DLR - Halloween 2007 - Tinker Bell Witch - Artist Proof

Good luck everyone, this is a great piece!!

Last edited:
Can you please describe the scenes? I can't choose a leaderboard if I don't know what the scenes are. Thanks! Or if you see me at PTN, just show them to me!! :D

Sorry I was sending my bid from my cell phone. Sadly I will not be there tonight. I will be in spirit though :)

I have three scenes of Rapunzel in the boat scene. Two have lanterns behind her, and one has only the sky behind her. All of them are great shots of her. If you PM me your email address, then I can send some pics from my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back