• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My first Zap ever!

ZAPPED! My first Zap ever!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys! I came home from the cinema today to find I had a package waiting for me! I wasn't expecting anything any time soon so I was quite surprised.

On opening the package I had a loverly little message from Judy (Tiggermickey) and this great little pin!

leopin.jpg

I actually added this pin to my wants list for my mum because it's her birthday on the 3rd of August! (which is when I would have given it to her if she hadn't been in the living room when I opened the package hehe!) She doesn't collect disney pins but it's such a cute little pin I wanted it for her any way as a little surprise for her birthday Thanks so much Judy, you made me and my mum very happy!

Laura

Hi Laura
Remember we were gonna trade?I needed your addy just in case
and we could not find a trade..so see you got it anyhow,tell MUM happy birthday
and you are welcome

Back