• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My First Zap... & MORE!

ZAPPED! My First Zap... & MORE!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
So I went out to check the post this afternoon and there was not one, not two, but THREE pin packages waiting in my mailbox.

tumblr_lueo600QrT1qfdwsio1_500.gif

The first package was a trade from the very sweet 2Infinity... A very nice Shere Khan pin. Thanks, Dréa! It's perfect.

2infinity_sherekhan.jpg

The second package was my "Pin It Forward" from Roxane. OMG! She sent me two pins, a Marie pin and a Dumbo pin, both of which were on my wish list... AND aside from that, I got these really cute "Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom" cards featuring Flower and Thumper (two of my most favorite Disney characters).

roxane_PIF.jpg

roxanne_cards.jpg

Roxane, I cannot thank you enough! You shouldn't have.

tumblr_lpkq25XXGP1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Lastly, as if all that wasn't enough, the third package held... My very first zap!!!!

As soon as I read the words "You've been zapped!" on the outside of the bubble envelope, I started squealing and jumping up and down like a puppy who smells pepperoni in the air. If it wasn't for all the little "Open carefully" warnings handwritten on the tape, I probably would have destroyed the pin in my crazed excitement opening it up, going "What is it? What IS it?!"​

It turned out to be this adorable Chip & Dale pin with Dale squirting water on Chip from a joke clown flower :

zap.jpg

I love it!!

I wish I could give credit to whoever sent it... but alas, whoever it was wished to remain anonymous. So all I can say is: Thank you, mysterious benefactor. I will love you forever.

I will love all three of you forever. You seriously made my day.

Sara

Last edited:
WOW!!You had a great day...and your description on the zap pkg sounds like I have been zapped by them in past

Awesome!

Alexa - You might consider including a card or two as a surprise next time you send out a trade, like Roxane did for me. Those two cards really brought a smile to my face, especially since she chose two of my favorite characters. I plan on keeping them always.

Everyone else - Thank you! I know, it really was a wonderful mail day. I'm very grateful to everyone who helped make it possible.

Last edited:
Back