• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My First Zap!! Thanks, bearcat

ZAPPED! My First Zap!! Thanks, bearcat

chroll

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
okay, after finally biting the bullet and giving TiggerMickey my real address, I got zapped! I'm so, so excited. I purchased a pin from bearcat, and she zapped me with this lovely Jasmine shoe. I'm beyond giddy about it. the pin that I purchased was really for my husband, so I'm stoked to get a pin for me, too. :hsd:

Thank you, bearcat!!

SEE giving me your address came with benefitsCongrats!!OH wait that did not sound right,congrats!!again

thanks, all. I am looking around to see who I can zap now, to spread the love around. I hope bearcat sees this post!