• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My growing Lion King Collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, yes it is a great pin, i am about to buy it, it is only 6.95 and it is a rack pin, but it is s funny, i just been waiting to see if i can trade it, because so far all these lion king pins have been traded, so what i normally do is get very nice LE or older wanted pins and i go to event and get lion kings, some of them(like 5) i have found in cast members but the rest been traded, i guess by trading them i appreciate them more since i had to work hard to get something good to then trade for these instead of buying them. but i think next time i go to Disney i will get the Scar pin, well i will tell my BF to buy it and give me to me as a gift then that way i still have no broke the rule of not buy the lion king pins. lol. )

That's the way to do it Juan. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back