• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My haul from Friday's PTN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My haul from Friday's PTN :)

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
The Tangled PODM I traded for a little while back, but everything else I got on Friday at PTN :D a few of them are for trade!

P1150714_zps88124fb9.jpg

and a close up of the PODMs!

P1150712_zps01fe287b.jpg

P1150713_zps48ce66ed.jpg

So cool!!! I love the PODM pins!!! I have the Little Mermaid one. I hope to get more in the future. That looks like a pretty good haul!

I was busy! And Debi, I've been wanting that Belle pin for my rose collection for some time, I was so glad I finally got it! I think Selen has one for trade, ask her! :) SolarSurferLover, you're in luck because yes she is! I will PM you now :)

Wow! Great haul and hope you're feeling much better :) I'm looking for a Tangled one too but where she is smiling/ dreaming and looking at the lanterns
tangled-disneyscreencaps.com-7977.jpg
Do you know if its really difficult to find :)

Congrats on a stellar haul. I've only been to a few pin trading nights and I haven't done a whole lot of trading, I get too nervous asking people. My son on the other hand is usually the busy bee.

Janice I'm so sorry but the tangled scene went straight to my collection, I've been wanting that scene for ages. I traded my batb balcony scene for it :)

The belle pearl medallion is potentially for trade for the right offer!

Doll you don't have to try to get the hottest pins. loves it. i need pointers. people only come up to me and hug me and give me free pins at PTN its unacceptable makes me feel bad xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back