• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My little collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little collection

MysticSar

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! So I have a smallish collection and thought I'd so off what I got :)
First are my faves. I love Winnie the Pooh so he is the crown on my lanyard and then my smaller bag is where I keep the pins I won't be trading.
Lanyard.jpg
Keeps.jpg

I love the hidden mickey Alice I have where she's holding the cookie. It's one of my favorites and I'm thinking I might want to collect multiples of that one :)
The Pooh with Owl I have was given to me by a very nice trader that I only know as Panda. Haven't seen him again and sadly no plans to go to the park again until August. Maybe I can hit up DTD sometime.
I love my partners pin and hope to collect more pins like it. For the most part I'm sure of the authenticity of my pins and I know that all of the pins I have for trade are absolutely real as I know they were all bought from DLR.

My next bag is the pins I am mostly willing to trade/sell. xP Some I don't really want to part with.
TradingBag0.jpg

My bestie got this for me! ^_^ She's so nice!
TradingBag1.jpg

My Vinylmations! So I got these mainly for trading but I do like them so have been hanging onto them xP There's a better pic of the TS pins at the bottom when they were still on the backer. The Fortune cookie is my fave of these. For the most part I've noticed I put the pins I like the most on the bottom row xD
TradingBag2.jpg

Of these the CM Tink and Mickey would be the hardest to part with.
TradingBag3.jpg

Now this! I totally plan to keep at least the Have a Disney Day Tink, I just don't think I could part with both. Love Need Magic too and the LE state pin too. Most of the tink pins I have were for a friend but he never got back to me about trading so don't plan on holding onto them forever.
TradingBag4.jpg

I do hope I can keep one of the Jack stamps and the keyring I just wanted to show off cuz I like it xD The holiday party pin I may keep since it is Alice and it was a fun party. Chip and Dale admit one pin I'm not trading since I can't verify it's authenticity. Actually I'm pretty sure I bought it but there's a little flaw on chips eye so it makes me question myself xD
TradingBag5.jpg

Never should have bought this xD ah, impulse. I do like the minnie pin and thought the hip clip was cute but never used them xP
TradingBag6.jpg

Just threw the boxes in to fill up the space xD More pins I bought mainly to trade. This and the above pack have been wrapped up in the original bag I got them in for months!
TSbacker.jpg

hehe I had this on me when I went on splash mountain xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back