• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Mulan PODM collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome collection! Good luck finding the other scenes you want!

Thank you so much. I hope they don’t cost too much!

So many beautiful scenes - an amazing collection, good luck with your search for the other scenes

Thanks! It took a while to gather them all!

Great collection!

Thank you.

Wow! Such a beautiful and amazing collection, Li! Good luck on your search for the other scenes

Thanks Rachel. And I wouldn’t have had one of the scenes if it wasn’t for your game!

Very nice collection Li thank you for sharing pictures!

Thanks for looking. I hope you find the Mulan pins you want too!

nice collection!

Hi! Thanks for looking and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your collection

Hey Ness! I am thinking of having a pin trading gathering in the Corona/Norco (California) area. I will send you and the other Corona peeps a PM!

NEW Mulan PODM I got this weekend! - #11

This scene is MINE:

Mulangettingreadyformatchmaker.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some really beautiful scenes!

Thank you! It's taken a lot of work to get them.

Wow! Awesome collection! You have some scenes I didn't even know existed!! Your #9 is a grail for me.

I had to go back and check what #9 is. I traded for that pin (well, bought pins the individual wanted and used those to trade for them).

Awesome collection! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Gillian!

WOW "Honorable" collection indeed :) hehe you have awesome scenes Li :) !

Thanks Clara! You and Luis have a great Beloved Tales collection. I am kicking myself for helping a friend sell hers here on DPF (instead of just buying them myself!) I could have had Dumbo, Pinocchio, Bambi, Jungle Book, Aladdin, agh!

I am so jealous of your collection. I don't have a PODM yet, but I've been frantically looking for a decently priced one. Mulan is definitely on my wish list! One of my fav movies!

I am so jealous of your collection. I don't have a PODM yet, but I've been frantically looking for a decently priced one. Mulan is definitely on my wish list! One of my fav movies!

Thank you! I am going through my collection this weekend to see what pins I may want to sell. I have 10-12 Mulan PODMs already so maybe I should decrease my collection, not sure yet.

Ahhh these are lovely! Mulan is one of my favourite films and one of the films I REALLY want a PODM from... I'm just going to stare at yours instead :p
Good luck with getting the rest of them!

Mulan PODM #13 - with Fan (at Matchmaker)

Another Mulan PODM I acquired (this was a lovely zap from Mahrii):

MulanwithFanMatchmaker.jpg

Last edited:
Mulan PODM #14 - Sword Scene

MulanReflectionSword.jpg

But there's a spot in part of the blue area (like a fleck of dust got caught) when they were sealing the cell up in the plastic. I will see if I can take a picture of it.

Last edited:
So, it looks like I have 14 Mulan PODMs. My box only fits 16 so I will have to figure out which of the ones I've listed (as wants) do I really want!

bumping up; I wonder where my pictures went? from the first page. UGH

sorry, cataloguing the pins on an Excel spreadsheet and was trying to find my pictures of the scenes

New podm acquired!

MulanReflectionSword.jpg

I now have an unflawed version of this PODM (the one I got almost a year ago had a flaw/speck of dust captured between the plastic). So, I will take pictures of the one with the flaw and then probably sell it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back