• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My (near) complete Tangled collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My (near) complete Tangled collection!

KCKRISTINE

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
With the help of a fellow pin trader, I was able to get two of my holiest of holy grails this past weekend- Disney Shopping Rapunzel & my new favorite pin, Disney Shopping Pascal (he changes color!!! ). These two pins plus the two opening day pins complete my entire Tangled collection :wiggle:!! So here they are in all their glory:

Disney shopping Pascal.jpgDisney Shopping Rapunzel.jpg

TANGLED! .jpg

(for some reason, I can't get the Rapunzel picture right side up :() oh well! I have the 2 opening day pins on the way so I'll post updated pictures of the complete collection (minus the reveal conceal) soon!

Thanks to everyone that has sold or traded any of these pins to help with this collection. It's a longshot but if anyone has seen, heard or know anyone trading/selling or who even just owns the reveal/conceal Rapunzel and can send them my way, I'd greatly appreciate it! Maybe I can just ask for a picture of it and paste it into my collection. haha!

Thanks for looking!

Kristine :p

P.S. These pictures don't do this collection justice but I'll definitely take better ones once it's officially complete!

Last edited:
Oh wow! How beautiful! I can't believe all of the great pins you have in one collection! It's great! And holy cow, I didn't know that the Pascal one changed colors! I have one on my wants list, but didn't see anything about it changing colors. Is it 81587? If so, now I want it more :) I've been avoiding the thought of trying to obtain a Tangled "collection" just because after listening to you all here on the board for the past month I know it would be extremely difficult. But the pins I am hoping to get are all in your photo and they are just awesome! The Raiponce is a biggie. After seeing your pic, it's even better looking! Can't wait to find one! Thanks for posting the pic!

The Raiponce is a biggie. After seeing your pic, it's even better looking! Can't wait to find one! Thanks for posting the pic!

This is My Favorite Rapunzel Pin too! Has the Most Detail! <3

DSCN8500.jpg

Congrats Kristine.. I'm so jelly hehe looks really nice .. you should get a cute lanyard for them and show them off at the PTNs hehe

Laz - we have the same favorite :) she's also mercifully NOT in the same pose which is a plus

Congrats on getting the DS pins! Your display makes me miss my Tangled board!

Thanks everyone!!! I was surprised at the Pascal pin too. I read somewhere that it changed color but I had to try it myself to believe it. The colder temperatures makes it a bright green while the warmer temperatures makes it brown/cream colored. Very cool!

The Raiponce pin is one of my favorites too Laz! Thanks for posting a clearer picture of it as my picture doesn't show the details of that pin.

Thanks everyone!!! I was surprised at the Pascal pin too. I read somewhere that it changed color but I had to try it myself to believe it. The colder temperatures makes it a bright green while the warmer temperatures makes it brown/cream colored. Very cool!

Do you know if it's the 81587 one? There are a few Pascal's on pinpics and I just want to be sure which one it is that does this. It's soooo cool!

Nice pins! You should post some bigger pics :)
Not sure if you know but there are actually 3 versions of her brushing her hair, 82641, 80606, and 81588 -- should be pretty easy to pick up the third. And of course the Japan one that I think a lot of collectors just pretend doesn't exist, haha. I think a lot of us Tangled collectors are only missing the r/c... but that's just how it goes huh? Great collection!!!!

Not sure if you know but there are actually 3 versions of her brushing her hair, 82641, 80606, and 81588 -- should be pretty easy to pick up the third. And of course the Japan one that I think a lot of collectors just pretend doesn't exist, haha. I think a lot of us Tangled collectors are only missing the r/c... but that's just how it goes huh? Great collection!!!!

You're right! The Jerry Leigh one is the one that's missing from this picture but it's been ordered and is on its way! :)

As for the JDS one, I figure i'll get it sooner or later. The two look exactly alike! It's so frustrating! LOL. I'll definitely post some bigger pictures as soon as I have them on proper display. Thanks :)

Thats so cool! My personal favorite Rapunzel pin is the purple big one from France, with all the glitter? I was trying to get a tangled pin for my boyfriend and someone had found the rapunzel on the ground and gave it to me to give to him :3 So because of that it's my favorite xD

the color change pins is so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back