• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My new pin boards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new pin boards :)

moo_moo_uk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hello,
Me and my other half have started some pin boards :) still got space to add more pins but here is my first attempt :)

image3.jpg
image5.jpg
image6.jpg
image4.jpg
image1.jpg

I know its a small collection but we all have to start somewhere :)
thank you for looking :)

Great collection and very well organized. I especially love how you added the extra touches to decorate each sub-collection!

I think your pin boards are great, love the titles at the top of the boards too i think its a cool idea! Lovely collection so far as well! :)

Thanx for the coments :) this is only part of my collection as I could not fit them all on the boards ha ha I need more already :) it's decorated my room perfectly :)

oh nat! , it seems weird when you see the pins you give to someone else!
i am so in love with your chip and dale pins!.

oh nat! , it seems weird when you see the pins you give to someone else!
i am so in love with your chip and dale pins!.

ha ha i have loads more chip and dale pins coming i will update in a month or so :) lee is currently buying about 7 mickey pins on ebay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back