• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My newest completed collection!!! Stained Glass Prince and Princesses!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My newest completed collection!!! Stained Glass Prince and Princesses!!!

MotherKnowsBest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
As some of you know...I have been after the Stained Glass prince/princess collection since I started pin collecting. It started of with me just wanting the Snow White to go with my Snow collection....Then it came in the mail and I was blown away by how beautiful the stained glass looked I had to have them all:drool:!!!! So the search began, one by one I found them here and there.....BUT there was ONE that eluded me:suspect:.......always missing out by a day or a dollar on Ebay :(, and so many unanswered trade requests.......I was about to give up on the one pin I wanted so much:sigh:!!!!! So just last week my wonderful husband was sending out some trade requests and asked me if I wanted him to try again as Pin Pics was showing some matches:facepalm:, not thinking anything would happen (and I didn't want to get my hopes up:anxious::anxious::anxious:) I said sure:dunno:might as well try:x:..... And would you believe it we got a reply:hsd:!!!! and not just one :shock: but two people wanted to trade with us!!!! We did it! we made the trade....and now I am Very Happy to say:D that I am the very excited and proud owner of the entire collection:wiggle:! Now all I am in need of is a place to put them :facepalm: but where? I know!!!! This calls for another shadowbox made by one of my favorite and crazy talented friends!!!!!!!Lost-sun-princess!!!(if and when you have the time of course :))

The Beauty and the Beast!!!!!
Is mine!!!!!!

Another collection scratched off the list YAY!!!!happiest of all happy dances!!!!:hsd::wiggle::hsd:

Congratulations! I'm been eyeing this set for ages now, they're so beautiful, but like so many pins, I can only ever dream. E
ven just the Sleeping Beauty or Snow White pine would make me beyond happy!

Gorgeous collection and definitely one that requires a beautiful frame like she makes!!! Can't wait to see them framed in one of her shadow boxes!

Congratulations...Yes indeed, one of the best Stained Glass pin series from disneyshopping - it would be way cool to have a plexiglass shadowbox insert you could mount the pins to and put in a backlight to see all of the glorious colors.

Last edited:
Congratulations...Yes indeed, one of the best Stained Glass pin series from disneyshopping - it would be way cool to have a plexiglass shadowbox insert you could mount the pins to and put in a backlight to see all of the glorious colors.

SHHHH!! Steve, I have a pack of LEDs BEGGING to be experimented with!! :D

What a terrific collection. I'm sure all the rough stretches in finding the pin makes it all the more valuable and appreciated to you! Very happy for you!

Thank you everyone! It feels so good to have this collection completed!

OH!!! Kupo!!!! HaHa I win!!!!!!!

giveup.jpg

haha Congrats guys -__- I admit defeat...AND I ONLY NEED BATB!!!! (Well, I also need the Mermaid Jumbo pin but after that I can get SB from the amazing Marissa).

WAIT!!!!! YOU SAID YOU GOT 2 REPLIES FOR THE BATB PIN!!!! WHAT DID THE SECOND PERSON WANT?!?!? Please PM me because if I can find THAT pin instead, I'd love to do that trade to get the pin <_<

Btw, IDK how you guys are gonna set them up, but I'd highly recommend doing what TheOtherSteve said (and what I am actually doing lol). Put them in a 3D glass see through frame with a black border (this is what I'm doing exactly haha) and then put in a felt insert in the middle which you would cut out holes for all the pins to put them in and keep them in place. After the holes for the pins are set and they fit nicely in the see through frame, you can hang them on your window and every morning when the light filters through your window you'll see the stunning pins!!!

Is it sad that I'm considering making your photo in the OP my desktop background and that I've literally been on this page for the past 15 minutes just looking at the OP and re-reading it >___< This set gives me the honey-glow something awful! But it rebuffed my affections!!! AND NOW I'M IN JAIL!!! jk had to insert that WiR reference ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back