• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My personal collection. Updated 8/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal collection. Updated 8/19

tinkerbellfan117

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   3
ck it out.
arielb.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:
Thats awesome! I used to have that special on a continous loop when I was little. Its part of the reason Orcas are my favorite animal to this day. When I started pin trading I vowed to get a Spot pin if one existed. Thank you for showing me one does! Let the hunt begin!

I almost fear coming onto your thread tink because your pins are the type of pins that make someone go ":eek2:" and whenever I come on and see a new photo, I'm just stunned. How long have you been trading to amass such a beautiful set of pins xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back