• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pin boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pin boards

si1328

You figure it out!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Hello all! I have finally gotten my act together and started on my pin boards. They are no where near full, but I seem to be having no trouble getting more pins! :) In any case here they are and I hope you like them!
Disney Pins 029.jpgDisney Pins 032.jpgDisney Pins 031.jpgDisney Pins 025.jpgDisney Pins 030.jpgDisney Pins 026.jpgView attachment 2161

Hi!!!

I notice your in Vallejo! If your ever in the Tracy area, let us know. We have pin meets here and people come from all over Nor Cal for it. We have one on the 2nd from 12 o about 3 or 4. We get anywhere from 20 to 40 people. We have a great time!

I noticed your Mickey with the S.F. Giants pin! Funny story! I have been wearing that pin on my disney hat since it came out. I saw it, had to have it and bought it. It was on my hat on my recent trip, last part of December, and a little boy asked if he could trade for it. I let him know it was not for trade. Man he looked crushed. He wanted the pin so badly!

I decided it was something more important to him, so I took it off my hat and handed it to him. He turned to me and asked what would I want for it and I said "A real Giants fan just wants another Giants Fan to be happy!". He was all happy! :)

It made my day, actually it made my week and now my month. :) I'm still smiling over how happy he was.

Not a few minutes later my hubby said there was the same pin in the cast member book and he traded for it. The back is loose, but I will wear it proudly on my hat until it one day disappears or if I am very fortunate, it falls off in my hand! :)

Just thought I would share that with you!

By the way, your boards are coming out nicely!!! Beautiful pins!

Yeah I noticed that you guys have a pin trading night coming up. I will try my hardest to be there! As for the SF Mickey pin, i dont really collect Mickey, but I just love that pin!

I know what you mean. I don;t have hardly any Mickey unless he is in character or something. This pin though, rocks! lolol

Hope to see you there. It is a Saturday, in the middle of the day, so we hope everyone can make it!!!

I like the way you've centered your pins on the boards so that new pins can fill out the sides. That makes a nice visual balance.

(I live in Rodeo, just a few miles south of you. :) )

I noticed your Mickey with the S.F. Giants pin! Funny story! I have been wearing that pin on my disney hat since it came out. I saw it, had to have it and bought it. It was on my hat on my recent trip, last part of December, and a little boy asked if he could trade for it. I let him know it was not for trade. Man he looked crushed. He wanted the pin so badly!

I decided it was something more important to him, so I took it off my hat and handed it to him. He turned to me and asked what would I want for it and I said "A real Giants fan just wants another Giants Fan to be happy!". He was all happy! :)

It made my day, actually it made my week and now my month. :) I'm still smiling over how happy he was.

Not a few minutes later my hubby said there was the same pin in the cast member book and he traded for it. The back is loose, but I will wear it proudly on my hat until it one day disappears or if I am very fortunate, it falls off in my hand! :)

That is an awesome story (and a kickass pin.) GO GIANTS! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back