• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pin Collection after 1 year :] UPDATED 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pin Collection after 1 year :] UPDATED 4/16

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I fixed up my boards! I think they look really pretty now:)

photo1-1.jpg
photo2-1.jpg
My three main collections: Pocahontas, Little Mermaid, and Peter Pan:)
photo3.jpg
My other collectibles, in case anyone who saw the original thread wanted to see where i moved these :naughty:

Last edited:
Great collection you have. I personally wish they would produce more Peter Pan merch. Latest thing I saw so far was a plushie, but I'm not really into those. I'm gonna have to check out Peter Pan Pins :)

Me too! I freaked out when I saw the peter pan plush(lol) so i had to buy it. But yea, they need a lot more things with peter and wendy, not just tink.
Great collection you have. I personally wish they would produce more Peter Pan merch. Latest thing I saw so far was a plushie, but I'm not really into those. I'm gonna have to check out Peter Pan Pins :)

Seeing your Disney dolls brought back so many memories...i used to have all the Barbies for the Disney movies, and Aladdin and Jasmine were my favorites :wavey:

Nice Pocahontas and Ariel pins!!!!!! I am envious of your Pocahontas snow globe!! I so want D:< :D

I'm SO glad you have the New Classics- Pocahontas Jumbo pin, that is a pin that EVERY hardcore Pocahontas fan should have!!

Mine is in the core of my corkboard, I look at it maybe a thousand times per day, it, and the Pocahontas and Rapunzel R/C chaser are the most beautiful pins :p heh heh overdramatic much :p

Great collection! I'm glad to see you got the Pocahontas LE 100 pin! If your fav. disney movie is one of the movies with the LE 100 pin from that series they should get it, cause that is like THE pin out of all the pins from that certain movie. And yes I have the LE 100 of Hercules XD
Keep updating! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back