• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My PODM'S up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PODM'S up to date.

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
So here are the PODM's I have so far, I do have 3 coming Pinocchio, Jungle Book, and Alice in Wonderlad should be in the mail, I just need two more Dumbo and Lady and the Tramp, I have a trade lined up for the Lion King, but I wanted to share pics of what I have so far, As this collection has been so fun to collect and I just love it too!
picsjuly2012012.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picsjuly2012013.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picsjuly2012014.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picsjuly2012015.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picsjuly2012016.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picsjuly2012017.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picsjuly2012018.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][video][/video]
picsjuly2012020.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picsjuly2012021.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picsjuly2012022.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picsjuly2012024.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picsjuly2012025.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tank gang was hard to photo because it's so dark, it's Gill, Bloat, Nemo, one of the twins (Deb N Flo) and the yellow and Purple fish, can't remember the name, anyone know? also I really want to get this set up to date so please if you Have a Dumbo or Lady and the Tramp please look in my traders, I might have another Tangled coming that I would be willing to trade. please see my traders and ask for multiples, to make trades fair. Thank you all forum members for your help.

I love it too! you know when I got the Cinderella one home I didn't even see Lucifer was in the picture, he's so dark, I held it to the light and saw him, and that made me love it even More, Thanks to Huertjav, she traded it to me.

Thanks, I think PODMS are so neat, the best part is the surprise of what scene your going to get. For some of the pins I just told the trader don't even tell me, just surprise me. Exciting.

wow! what a great collection! i especially love your snow white, the rapunzel with the lanterns up above them, and the little mermaid cels! you've got some really nice ones! congrats!

Thanks, for the kind words all, I think thats why these pins are so neat, they all are so unique.
I don't know about the Nemo one though, does the scene being upside down make it any rarer or more collectible, do other pin collectors like to collect the flawed pins or does it decrease it collectibility, because my Nemo film is upside down?

:)

Vicki

I love it too! you know when I got the Cinderella one home I didn't even see Lucifer was in the picture, he's so dark, I held it to the light and saw him, and that made me love it even More, Thanks to Huertjav, she traded it to me.

I am almost there! so excited, I just need a Dumbo! thats it, Does anyone have a Dumbo pin they are willing to trade for multiples? please see my traders, it would make my whole world! I am so excited to be soooo close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back