• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: My second auction is Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) Ursula/Vanessa pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: My second auction is Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) Ursula/Vanessa pin

fatdaddy68

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Trying my second auction with this pin it appeals to villain lovers and princess lovers.

Hopefully everyone knows the rules by now, no pm's or cash offers.

My wants list is not complete so feel free to make offers I am more into villains or haunted mansion pins or jumbos are nice lol

The pin is: Pin 28534: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ursula in the Mirror (Vanessa Reflection)

Here is a picture of the actual pin sorry I don't have the original card.

ursula.jpg

This auction will end Monday 8-27-12 at 8:00pm est thanks for looking and good luck if you are bidding.

I'll try this: ( it isn't out yet but im planning to get it)
Pin 91713: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Collection - Haunted Mansion

Have to say right now docfish2u is in the lead I know people really like the key pins but I don't have any then I would be forced to try and get more lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back