• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

~*My TANGLED Collection!*~ IMAGE HEAVY <3 Updated 10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love tangled and may I say you have a beautiful lanyard coming along. I just started pin trading and I wanted to start by collecting Tangled pins because it is my favorite movie. So seeing this just makes me even more excited to start collecting pins and tading and making lanyards. This really is inspiring [=

Thank You All! It Has been a Big Journey Collecting Tangled. But Now I was faced with a big Issue. I made a Frame with All the Pins you see on this Lanyard and I am Trying to Collect Doubles of My Favorite Pins that will look great on the Lanyard to wear. I would be Heartbroken If I ever Lost any of these pins so I am Officially RE-Collecting Tangled in order to create a Beautiful wearable Lanyard for the PTN's and Events :D <3 I have Also started to Collect the AP (Artist Proofs) <3 So If you or anyone you know Has AP's of my Long Haired Blonde Diva, Please PM me <3 <3 <3

Thanks Guys, I have big plans for the Re-Do of this Lanyard Including adding Stones and Flowers and Maybe some other stuff ;) <3

Keep a Look Out for the Changes!
<3 Laz

Today I recieved My First Tangled AP <3 <3 <3 I was so excited! <3 AND I Have another one coming to me :hsd: <3

DCL-DaisyRapunzelAPweb.jpg

Last edited:
Wouah!!! what a wonderful PODM collection!! :drool: I try to collect them too but i still have missing Scene such as n°5 ad N°8...
:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back