• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Tangled Collection [IMAGE HEAVY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tangled Collection [IMAGE HEAVY]
Your frames are absolutely beautiful! I'm inspired now to display my pins more creatively once I get more of them..
I also treasure my Tangled gondola pin because I just saw World of Color for the first time after waiting for years on my birthday and I felt just like Rapunzel! Great collection, I am very jealous!!

Lovely and creative displays!! Your frames and shadow boxes are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and all the best in your pin endeavors! :hsd:

Wow! Your Tangled collection seems especially heart-driven, and your shadowboxes really show that! These are just lovely -- you're very talented!

BugCatcherJenna said:
You need to take pictures of your non-pin Rapunzel collection!

Ooh, I'm with Jenna! I'm an absolute sucker for gawking at Disney collections! Any chance we'll be able to see your full Tangled collection sometime? *^^*

so beautifull!! Id love to ask you for a Tink shadow box but I think the shipping to the UK would be more than I can afford! lol they are really lovely though!! :)

Everyone is so kind, you guys make me feel like a princess. :D Thanks for all of your kind words and interest in my little collection. This movie and these characters mean the world to me, and I'm so proud of my collection. Thank you for your interest!

I took some photos of part of my collection. I've moved recently, so I still haven't fully unpacked all of my dolls and my artwork. (I have artwork coming out of my ears, and it's a great feeling!) But I am happy to share what I have photographed: http://lostsunprincess.imgur.com My profile also has a quick picture of my costume. (I have been hired by parents for children's parties in the area.)

tankgirl_13 -- thanks for your sweet compliment. If you change your mind, we can definitely look at shipping costs! I'd love to make one for you.

I saw your beautiful Tangled collection! So stunning!
Have you seen this cute button. I didn't see it in your collection.
x
pin83708

Yes! I keep meaning to pick it up when I see it. I know my local party place has tons of them, I should just swing in and get it already!!

Yes! I keep meaning to pick it up when I see it. I know my local party place has tons of them, I should just swing in and get it already!!

Yeah Wal-Mart carries them too :) At least the one by my house does :)
They are pretty cheap too :) I love how you marked off the Gondola pin on your signature :) So pretty :)

Aww, thanks friend! Here's another present/picture for you darlings. I just finished pinning some of my newest pins in my brand new shadowbox:

tVqEql.jpg

Ur frame for ur first grail pin is awesomeeeee! And what an awesome story behind it I love meeting traders that are like that. That pin and the designer princess one are definitely my top tangled trails too.

Oh, hi there, DPF!

I added some new pictures to the first post in this thread. Some new shadowboxes, many new Tangled pins, and a view of my creepy obsessive wall. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making these displays! Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement and for BUYING some of my shadowboxes! Oh my goodness, I never expected such a great response to my little creations. You are all wonderful and I adore you. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back