• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Tangled Collection [IMAGE HEAVY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tangled Collection [IMAGE HEAVY]

lost-sun-princess

a princess worth waiting for
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Oh, hello there!

Welcome to my (freshly renovated) Tangled Pin Collection gallery!! I'm a diehard Tangled completist and collect anything/everything from the film. I've been lucky enough to get to know so many of you wonderful people and have been the recipient of so much kindness in helping me build up my collection. So, thank you! And thank you for stopping by to check out my pin collection!

For those of you who don't know my story, my fiance Dan proposed to me at the Walt Disney World resort with a little bit of help from Rapunzel in the Magic Kingdom. Tangled was the first movie that we saw together, and we got engaged on 9/29/12 at 9:18 in the morning. Our beloved lost Princess officiated the event! Our Tangled themed wedding is 10/10/13, complete with tower, tiara, satchel and more lanterns than you can imagine! We're very excited and very much in love. <3

As you can imagine, this collection is incredibly emotional for us, and we consider ourselves so lucky to have been able to build it. We're down to our last eight missing Tangled pins, and it would be the most amazing thing ever to finish our collection by the wedding. Can you help us find our missing pins?

Without further ado, here's our set-up!

dUEgkw8.jpg

Our wall. That's our first PODM framed, but it will soon join it's brothers and sisters in an entire frame dedicated to our wedding song, "I See the Light" -- click here to see our entire Tangled PODM collection.

XlsaaB6.jpg

---

DtQoppd.jpg

---

ySD9jVS.jpg

---

C02y3xB.jpg

---

Thank you for looking and for all of the compliments you've already offered. :) I can't wait to keep updating this wall and this thread with all of my newest acquisitions. One day I'll even use a real camera to get the details on my pins, but in the mean time: enjoy my iPhone tribute to my Tangled pins! <3

xoxo,

J'aimie

Last edited:
Oh wow, this got posted somewhere in the night last night. Thank you, mods, for approving!!

Thanks to all of you guys, too!! I've decided that R/C Rapunzel and the marquee are the two pieces I aim for last. Designer Rapunzel is a monster to find, too. Honestly, I'm just so happy to have what I have. This collection means so much to me and it will only continue to grow more dear. I have four more I need to frame and I have a really cool idea for my next shadowbox!!

For those inquiring: I do make shadowboxes for any theme, movie, ride or park. I can make them in black and white with all sorts of backgrounds and decorations for frames. As soon as I have my account privileges fully activated, I will be making a post for anyone interested. Likely to cost about $30-$35 per shadowbox depending on size and complexity. All money earned will go towards acquiring the rest of Rapunzel's pin counterparts.

Thank you all sooo much for your kindness.

These are really creative displays! I love that you have displayed pins so important to you and they are all beautiful. It has given me some ideas. If I ever get my holy grail I think it will now go in a shadow box instead of my canvas.

Thank you guys so much!

Shadowboxes are the way to go - the pins stay nice and safe behind glass and you can show off so much of your collection!! I can't wait to start my next two boxes... I've got another Tangled one planned (waiting on seven new Tangled pins to come in the mail, oy) and working on a neat one for my EPCOT 30th.

I have two Tangled PODM pins and may end up with a third... they might need better display techniques than this so everyone can see the scenes...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! It's given me all sorts of inspiration for when I get my Aristocats collection together...
Also I am so jealous of the Pin-Doll Party pin!! I really want the Rapunzel one (and the Snow White one), but I can't see spending $100 on it (since I don't collect Rapunzel) and I don't have anything to trade for it right now.

You need to take pictures of your non-pin Rapunzel collection! I am excited to see that!! When I move into my new house and set up my Tangled section I will show you mine! :D What pins are you getting in the mail? I just made a trade for the DLP Jewel series Rapunzel, and the DLP handbag Rapunzel pin!!

Hi lovelies,

Thanks for all your kind words! Jenna, I have some time tonight, so maybe I'll take a picture of some of my Tangled collection. It's ... consumed a full room and part of my living room at this point. Some of it is still packed in a box from our move to our new apartment. Thank heavens my fiance is as tolerant as he is.

Jenna, today I received another Tangled PODM, the DLP Pin Trading Night Rapunzel pin and the DLP Cast Lanyard Pascal. Waiting on the DLP Tangled booster set in the mail, the new Rapunzel pin from WDW and the new Jerry Leigh princess pin! And I'll be paying for one of my grails this Friday once I'm paid! I've spent too much this month, it's really atrocious. Celebrating a new job, haha!

In the mean time, enjoy this new shadowbox I just finished for my new fleet of pins. I haven't put any in just yet... I'm playing with placement. I think the pins will go around the boarder of this one, because the picture in the middle means so much to me. The bottom says "it's for the lost princess," and there's a little jeweled flower laying beside it. So much love for this movie:

Pt8Gl.jpg

p.s. There's part of the collection: Designer Rapunzel and Designer Mother Gothel. And a Designer Mother Gothel coffee mug I forgot to move. :facepalm:

Thank you so much! I'm hoping for the opportunity to do some more of these for different princesses. I only collect Tangled, but I have so many other great ideas for Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid especially. Sigh. I can't afford to collect another series...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back