• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Tarzan Pin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tarzan Pin Collection

janeckb

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Been sorting through my pins and am temporarily storing them on some cardboard sheets (with some construction paper to liven it up a bit) until I figure out how I want to display them. Here are all my Tarzan related pins:

TZNpins.jpg

TZNpins2.jpg

TZNpins3.jpg

What a lovely collection! I actually really like the Sabor pins ha ha. And the one of the little baby monkey Jane draws! : D The shade of green paper really suits the collection too :- )

Amazing! I've been looking for the pin of Jane with her umbrella for a very long time... :) Great collection!

Awesome :) I'm one pin behind ya (missing the the Swiss/Tarzan pin) have never met a Tarzan collector let alone someone with more-love it!

Great collection! Much congrats!

Everyone seems to idolise the Lion King and Elton John when it comes to Disney music, but I actually like the Phil Collins movies and songs better!

Great collection! Much congrats!

Everyone seems to idolise the Lion King and Elton John when it comes to Disney music, but I actually like the Phil Collins movies and songs better!

Growing up I had a friend and the two of our favorite movies were lion knig and tarzan...we even saw tarzan together as a kid and I performed "Two worlds, one family" at my school for a show. I abosolutly love Tarzan but when it comes to memories and things i always lean to my lion knig side xD

This is an amazing collection! Some day I hope to have a Sabor pin of my own ;w;

Question. On the first picture in the upper left hand corner there is a pin of Sabor stalking by himself. Then to the right there is another pin which looks like a Sabor pin as well, but I don't see it listed anywhere on pinpics. Is it an official pin or a pin from another source? :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!

Awesome I'm one pin behind ya (missing the the Swiss/Tarzan pin) have never met a Tarzan collector let alone someone with more-love it!

You should see the rest of my Tarzan collection... the pins are just a small part of it. Hope you find that pin someday!

Question. On the first picture in the upper left hand corner there is a pin of Sabor stalking by himself. Then to the right there is another pin which looks like a Sabor pin as well, but I don't see it listed anywhere on pinpics. Is it an official pin or a pin from another source?

I've never been able to find any info on that one, actually. That one and the Terk right beside it are a soft rubbery material and the backs are black with Tarzan © Burroughs/Disney. I bought them from a seller on ebay about 4 years ago.

Wow!
I have been trying to grow my Tarzan collection for a long time, but I haven't had much luck.
Some of the pins are so hard to find. I've been looking for that Sabor pin for about 5 years now.
Many, many congrats on such an awesome collection!!! :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back