• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My UP frame + DLRP PTN frame UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My UP frame + DLRP PTN frame UPDATE

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I finally got round to framing my PTN pins from Paris.

The frame below consists of 77 of the PTN pins and I was left over 14 to go into another frame (wont fill that one for YEARS haha) The Jumbos will be going into a single frame all by themselves when I get the frames that is so for now you'll have to enjoy the first frame for my PTN pins (more frames will follow haha)

2012-08-03195817.jpg

I finally got around to framing my UP pins as since I see nothing new coming out I thought why not..

20120812_160900.jpg

Im liking the frame except for the part or the Ellie Badge being way to thick for the frame and the frame itself is quite deep so this frame is only a temp one as going to get some smaller frames and put them all in smaller ones so that way not alot of the pins will move as some still wobble due to the ellie badge and the other pins not touching the glass :/ It will have to do for now though lol.

Last edited:
Hahaha that last comment made me LOL, to think there is another 14 plus 3 Jumbos to go with that one frame ^_^ and still expanding..

its an impressive collection. I salute you, sir.

Also, your lines and rows are very straight, so way to go there.

Haha I swear I thought they were wonky lines I never really looked at the photo or the frame as was tad busy after the frame..Now seeing that framed I want all my pins in frames :)

Thanks for all the compliments.

Awesome Frame Danny! I Just wanted to say it here too since I already said it on Facebook! <3 :D

Thank Laz :) cant comment to much on them hahaha

WOW! I can't imagine the time you spent gathering all those pins! And they look fantastic! WAY TO GO!!!

With the PTN pins it took me about 11 months to get them all XD thanks for the compliment :) Im going to be breaking them up into smaller frames soon so as some of the little blighters have moved or rotated AARRH!

Danny,

Your two collections never cease to amaze me!

I'm so glad you didn't go completist on Stitch. I dread to think how many frames you would need to complete that little blue monster

Danny,

Your two collections never cease to amaze me!

I'm so glad you didn't go completist on Stitch. I dread to think how many frames you would need to complete that little blue monster

Thanks Mark :) I know what you mean about stitch I cut back on him quite a bit so when I get around to framing my stitch pins it will only be a few frames XD

OMG your UP frame! Marquee!!! :drool:

haha Thanks. the marquee is quite nice. Glad I got into pin trading when I did or else I wouldnt have it :p

When I saw your UP! frame my heart froze for a minute, what a great collection to have, so envy you!

We cant have hearts freezing XD thankyou, its a collection I try to keep on top of haha

Alright Danny, you can mail my pins back now. J/K. Very Very nice collection. I'm still deciding what to do with my UP. Depressing they are just sitting in binders. :-(

I think we are still thanking Mary for being the only few to own the Japan UP promo.

We know who friends are in the Pin Trading "world" when someone can have a collection(s) like these.

Can't wait until the next UP is released. Did I say that out loud? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back