• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My UP frame + DLRP PTN frame UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yes the Carl PTN is in the PTN board, I dont really have the funds to go out any buy another PTN carl just to place into the UP frame, if I could get one I would just for the sake of it.

For me I dont count the Disneymovierewards or WDCC grape soda pins as official trading pins since they do not have the trading logo so I never got those, also I know there is AP of the LE100 3 pin set that was given out from DS.com when they did the AP mystery sets but I dont class as me needing those since I have the pins already. Same goes for the PT52 Gold Chaser's I got the coloured version so thought I dont need 2 of the same pin but Im thinking of just slowly getting them just to have them lol.

Thanks for all the comments :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back