• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My Very First Zap by Queen and Sgtbilko! :)

ZAPPED! My Very First Zap by Queen and Sgtbilko! :)

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I had an amazing mail day today! I was so happy to see that a package from England came in the mail!

I bought this beauty of a pin from Sgtbilko and Queen :) which they got for me on their trip to Disneyland Paris!

IMG_9730.jpg

Then, they sent me this pin out of the goodness of their hearts!

IMG_9731.jpg

You are the sweetest, Queen and Sgtbilko!! Don't ever forget that! You made my day so special ;) and I can't thank you both enough!

Last edited:
I just wanna make a small correction. This zap is all Queen. I had nothing to do with it :)
Queen wanted you to have an extra pin as she's grateful for the help/kindness you have given/shown her :)

Kind regards
SgtBilko

I just wanna make a small correction. This zap is all Queen. I had nothing to do with it :)
Queen wanted you to have an extra pin as she's grateful for the help/kindness you have given/shown her :)

Kind regards
SgtBilko
It was still very nice of both of you to pick up pins for me on your trip :) If there is ever anything I can do, please let me know ;)

Back