• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Weekend Pin Haul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing...... Wow. That Up one is really beautiful in person and it looks great in the case! How does the pin stay in it? Is there a place to put the post through or does it magically float? :D

Thank you for all the kind comments everyone! :)

As far as the case goes, I didn't know it was coming with it when I traded, so I took it out with a lot of force so I can put it my case (and eventually my UP lanyard). As cool as it looks, I think it was meant to stay in the case as some previous members have mention, I personally don't like it, but it was nice to get it shipped like that so I know no damage would come to the pin. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back