• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Weekend Pin Haul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Weekend Pin Haul!

Lightyear2Rescue

To Pinfinity And Beyond!
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I did a lot of trading this week and got a lot of pins, mostly more traders and a few keepers (including my most sought after UP pin). Very exciting week! :hsd:

PinHaul_zpscdf3c2ba.jpg

My absolute favorite of the week:

UPHouse_zps9c476c68.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Thanks everyone!

Nice haul! You made out well this weekend! I like your dapper day pin! Were you there for the event?

Thanks, yea my friends and I went. It was a blast!

Wow! Impressive haul.

What is the Up house pin in, in the bottom picture? Is it a clear plastic box, or a glass frame? It looks really nice. Just wondering...

It's a plastic box that it came in (it had a pinpics sticker on it, so I think maybe the trader put the pin in it), it was really hard to get open too, I took a picture of it just in case I broke it while trying to get the pin out (luckily I didn't).

Congratulations! I agree, the glass case looks amazing! Could you take a picture of the back? It looks like its floating :D. Also, do you know where we can buy them? Thanks!

I don't have any of your wants, but I have some nice LE pins up for trade and you have one of my trails up for trade! UP Chocolate Box. Tell me if there is anything you might be interested in!

Congratulations! I agree, the glass case looks amazing! Could you take a picture of the back? It looks like its floating :D. Also, do you know where we can buy them? Thanks!

The concept of grading and encapsulating was introduced by PinPics/PinTalk team during the NFCC event.

You can see the link here (scroll all the way down where it says Silent Auction)

http://www.pinpics.com/blog/pinpics-blog/disneyana-fan-club-pinpics-special-event-recap

To keep the pin's value and grading, one should resist the temptation of removing the pin from the case.

The concept of grading and encapsulating was introduced by PinPics/PinTalk team during the NFCC event.

You can see the link here (scroll all the way down where it says Silent Auction)

http://www.pinpics.com/blog/pinpics-blog/disneyana-fan-club-pinpics-special-event-recap

To keep the pin's value and grading, one should resist the temptation of removing the pin from the case.

Interesting, but strictly as Devil's Advocate, why does another pin collector's opinion on the value and grading matter more than my own? (i.e who's the "expert?") And should this case be disclosed when discussing a trade? Not everyone may want it. Just curious, this is new to me! :)

p.s. LADY MERRYWEATHER, I love your new March avatar! I am hearing Riverdance in my head just looking at it!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back