• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

need help how much is this worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins have no intrinsic value. They are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

Hard to tell with no previous sold listings. I would suggest either:

1) If you are a risk taking sort, post it on eBay as an auction and see what people buy it rom you for
2) Start with a high asking price on a FB group and see if you get any bites. Lots of interest, consider rising the price. No interest, lower it and try again. You may have to trial and error it a bit.

Sorry I can't give you an exact number either! Hopefully someone else will have seen it's past sold price, though depending on how long ago that way, the market may have shifted.

Other pins in this series with less popular characters have sold between $56 and $80 (the 'popular' characters, Ariel and Maleficent, have sold for $100- $175). I'd probably give yours a ballpark value of between $65-$90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back