• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

need some help on a flea market buy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
need some help on a flea market buy....

fatdaddy68

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I bought these things today at a flea market got it all for $25 I have tried to find info on the sleeping beauty picture but didn't have any luck the frame is 24 x 36 the picture fills the whole frame. If anyone can lead me in the right direction I would be grateful, thanks.

DSC_0498.jpg

DSC_0499.jpg

DSC_0501.jpg

Do the plates say anything on the back? I had a set of miniature collectible plates from I think it was Bradford.

Yeah the plates are marked i know where they are from. I am curious about the print/poster i cant find anything about it like when it was sold how much or if it was a limited thing. I love the print it will hang nicely above my couch so im not even thinking of selling it more for curiousity sake.

What does it say under the picture? Both sides have small blue wordings but I cant make it out. I'm going to assume on the left "Sleeping Beauty" something and the one on the right I definitely can't make out.

A friend asked this "Is it printed on paper or is it painted on plastic? There are a few varieties made of that scene by Disney. Need more info to let you know for sure. Thanks. -Peter" hopefully I'll be able to find out more about it for you!

Dawny...would gladly hang out anytime, when i asked the lady how much she wanted for the picture she said 15 bucks i couldnt get my wallet out fast enough lol
It looks more like a poster than anything its not painted for sure. Thanks for checking for me.

Alright! Got an answer :)!
They evaluated this as a normal print sold at Disney World (not currently, anything before the year 2000) valued at $25, frame increases its value to $100-$150. Not limited edition but still very beautiful! But again, the real value is always what someone is willing to pay and considering you're going to keep it, it's priceless! ^^ Great find! Hope I get just as lucky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back