• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Never been zapped???? Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Never been zapped???? Let me know!

livin_free_asmy_hair

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
HELLO MY SWEETS!!

so i have been here for a while and i keep seeing all these amazing zaps people r getting

Then i got to thinking....has everyone been zapped? At least once??

I dont have a ton to offer...and im hoping others would lije to help me zap people who have never been zapped

I will be sending out zaps...prob not ur grails but i think any zap is a good one

Just to briggten up ur day and make u feel special too!

So if u have never been zapped or want to help me zap the overlooked members..please post and lmk...

I am newer here and think its important to pay it forward!!....

To be selected for a zap please tell us a little about u...and ur pin trading likes...ill do my best!!!

Please only people who havnt been zapped before...

You are so sweet to do this!
I have been zapped numerous times, but I know some people who haven't been!

ryanfury and dancecats come to mind! At least, they hadn't been zapped when I talked to them last about it! I find this strange seeing how active they are!

I am farely new to the forum and haven't done much trading yet so I haven't been zapped or had a chance to zap someone else. I hope I get the chance to do so.

Sue
:wiggle:

I don't think WesleyIsAPerson has been zapped by anyone but me and Mary, and that was in person, so not sure if it counts. Hahah! He's fairly new but a very good friend of mine!

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.