• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Alphabet series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think G is either Gopher or a bear from Country Bear jambouree or a sad puppy or a hippo from Fantasia.

I also think that N is Jabba the Hutt. or possible a seascape.

X doesnt exist to me.

The more I stare at X, the more it looks like this:

x_zpse2e912ff.png

And the more I stare at N, the more I see either a dragon head facing left behind the letter or a goat's head peeking out through the two upper points.

Could the "N" be Neverland? And according to Wikipedia, there are only two Disney characters whose names begin with "X," but I'm not sure I believe it. Xerxes from the Aladdin TV series, and Xyla (a xylophone?) from Doc McStuffins....

This is the character they tend to use for the other alphabet series:

But it doesn't look like that's what it is either...

Last edited:
I'm just excited that there is a new alphabet series. I was so disappointed in the last one, that they chose to make all the letters the same. I'm still working on the first series from way back when. Still need Aladdin.

I'm sure they will be open edition, and eventually be easy to collect. And I'll try to do my best to help people with pins from WDW, even though I'm in CO.

Also, I think N almost looks like the Nautilus. It's not a character, but it was pretty iconic.

I'm sure they will be open edition, and eventually be easy to collect.
I would guess they're another alphabet hidden mickey set rather than a set of 26 rack pins. Might be interesting if they were a mystery set though.

I would guess they're another alphabet hidden mickey set rather than a set of 26 rack pins. Might be interesting if they were a mystery set though.

They all-called the old set, about a month ago, so I think they'll looking at replacing the rack set. Plus, the rest of the presentation all seem to be about rack pins, and not hidden Mickey pins.

They all-called the old set, about a month ago, so I think they'll looking at replacing the rack set. Plus, the rest of the presentation all seem to be about rack pins, and not hidden Mickey pins.
I'd be fine with them being rack pins since the ones I'd need would happily be overshadowed by the ones everyone else would want. :p

But would that mean they didn't preview any hidden mickeys at all?

I'd be fine with them being rack pins since the ones I'd need would happily be overshadowed by the ones everyone else would want. :p

But would that mean they didn't preview any hidden mickeys at all?

Not with what Pinpics showed from the presentation (scroll down about 2/3rds) http://www.pinpics.com/social/imagination-gala/ Maybe there were slides they didn't photograph?

G is definitely Grumpy, I can see him clearly.....big jellybean shape inside the G is his nose and his hat hangs down on the right side of the pin. Funny how it's hard to make anything out but once you see it, it seems so easy!

Nautilus is a cool N. Kind of surprising because they could have used Nana, Nala, Nani, Nakota, Napoleon or Nanny.

Fun set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back