• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Chesie Lover here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Chesie Lover here!

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Hi! I'm Christine from Ohio. I have just recently started collecting Disney pins because I am in the midst of planning for an upcoming 2015 trip to WDW. My Pinpics ID is the same (CCofRR13). It is not complete yet, still loading pins and have not put anything up for trade yet.

I LOVE the Chesire Cat - any AlW pins

Other areas of interest: NBC (esp. Jack and Zero), Disney cats, trains, Stitch, Tink, castle and DLP pins

Can't wait to meet everyone!:wavey:

Hello and welcome!! There are lots of great new pin buddies here just waiting to be met! Lol! I'm bjean (Barbara) otherwise known as the Pin Fairy Godmother. Happy pin trading!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back