• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Limited release series

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Limited release series
I have heard the same rumor about once a month at a different location coming from Disneyland as well claiming to come from a cast member that usually has more accurate information. So far at Disneyland, it fits the pattern so far.

Yes, not every box has a chaser. In fact, last week I saw someone buy 2 boxes and didn't get a single chaser. It happens. I think it will be just like PT52 and the Stamps from last year. The Limited Release time frame I am betting will be the calendar year. Expect to see them popping up (and probably disappearing quickly) until the end of the year and then no more. I have seen a full set put together and the set looks really good complete.

I have heard the same rumor about once a month at a different location coming from Disneyland as well claiming to come from a cast member that usually has more accurate information. So far at Disneyland, it fits the pattern so far.

Yes, not every box has a chaser. In fact, last week I saw someone buy 2 boxes and didn't get a single chaser. It happens. I think it will be just like PT52 and the Stamps from last year. The Limited Release time frame I am betting will be the calendar year. Expect to see them popping up (and probably disappearing quickly) until the end of the year and then no more. I have seen a full set put together and the set looks really good complete.

yes, i am pretty sure this mystery set is going to be release only this year just like the stamps were only last year.

not sure if this was stated but this is what a cast member inform a friend(the cast member is very accurate with these things):

alright, the first wave of these Limited release pins appeared at epcot, i bought like 10 boxes and then saw how these boxes sold out every time they were restock, these are limited release so people can buy as many as they want. like people stated before, these pins are selling out super fast since IMO there are a big variety of characters, from villas, to dogs, to aniamals(bambi an thumber) to princesses and also some other disney favorites like stitch and chip and dale.

alright here is what the cast member said, he said that these mystery boxes will be release in a different location every month and they will release a certain amount per month and if they sell out, you will have to wait till next month to buy some more(that is if by the time you figure out where they will releasing it there are any left). so for example, they got release at Epcot first an sold out within a week, then the next month was doentown disney which also sold out of them, now we will have to see where they release them next(can be from a resort to a location in a park like for example under the hat at hollywood studios).

good luck to everybody collecting these, they look gorgeous, also i will explain a few other thing i found out about them(like how t display them and stuff) some other time, i do not that the time right now.

quick note: the boxes me and some of the people i know bought, they all had a chaser and a regular version pin in each box, and i though they were going to always come with one chaser and one regular(not necessary the same character though), but my friend in WDW bough 3 boxes and noticed that in one of the boxes they were 2 chaser and in the other 2 boxes they were only regular versions so IDK anymore if the fact that each box includes a chaser and a regular is true since it was proven otherwise last week when my friend got some boxes.

hope this help a bit, and i got 34 down and i am missing 50, lol, is a beautiful collection and together looks awesome, specially all the chaser and then all the regular, they are great for display and framing.

i will be going to WDW in march 2nd for the PTN, there are rumors that they will release these animation pins at that night or sometime that weekend somewhere, so i will be active here at DPF via my iphone that weekend and if they release them i can pick as many as you guys want me to(since they are limited release and not limited edition) at cost plus regular shipping unless you want insurance or tracking but u have to have he money sent to my paypal before the purchase, so i will post here if they get release that weekend(since that will be a new month they might) and then i will handle stuff from there. i don't really pick up stuff for people because i don't have much time right now to communicate via email or PM but that weekend i will be off from work and at wdw so i can help any who might need help.

so remember only if they get release in that weekend i can get ya guys as many as you guys need, also i will like to state that the boxes i will be picking up i hope will be not re-sell for a higher price a few days after(i help a member getting things and found out he/she was selling them on ebay for twice the price right away, actually pre-selling them, i felt like i was working for his business, what the HE**, lol) so please if you going to re-sell these boxes seal for a higher price, just don't message me, instead give the opportunity to other that want to get some of these boxes instead.

hope you all doing great and i'll keep you post it on the possible release next weekend. happy trading. (also, please don't send money via paypal till i am sure they are releasing it). :)

You are my hero! I've been trying to hunt some of these down since we left WDW in Jan. I've called Disney Merch, searched the web, and had a friend of mine that works at WDW keep an eye out for them. This set is Awesome! If I can get in on this let me know. I would love to be able to get some more of these, since we won't be going back till near the end of the year.

You are my hero! I've been trying to hunt some of these down since we left WDW in Jan. I've called Disney Merch, searched the web, and had a friend of mine that works at WDW keep an eye out for them. This set is Awesome! If I can get in on this let me know. I would love to be able to get some more of these, since we won't be going back till near the end of the year.

no problem, i will let you know if i find any more of these this comming week.

Has anyone seen or heard anything about these pins? I've had some people that were on vacation and a friend in the area keep an eye out for them, but no luck.

Has anyone seen or heard anything about these pins? I've had some people that were on vacation and a friend in the area keep an eye out for them, but no luck.

i was there the weekend for the wdw PTN but no luck, but i will be going this weekend, if i see any i will let you and everybody else here know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back