• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New mystery couple pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up getting Snow White/Prince with concealed Jessica/Roger. Tiana/Naveen with concealed Carl/Ellie at LGM. Then came across a Belle/Beast with concealed Wall-E/Eve at the Emporium. Both sold out while I was there and neither places knew if they were getting anymore >.<

I tried orderig by email, as calling to US would cost me a fortune. I got a automatic response that they had a very high number of enquiry's and it will take up to 10 working days :( .

Was sooo lucky me & my friend got the Tiana/Naveen one last night! [: As they were sold out by the end of the day at the LGM shop.

Yep. But luckily, I can move on when I realise I can't get something lol. I have a friend who collects DC comics and he's always super depressed when he realises something is just out of his reach. He hates everything at that moment and it's pretty annoying when you are near him haha.

I also wish I'd live closer to a park but I'm also happy I don't. It would suck the money out of me just like that lol.

I know, I dont let it get me down. I just move on. Just crazy how stuff is sometimes.

I tried orderig by email, as calling to US would cost me a fortune. I got a automatic response that they had a very high number of enquiry's and it will take up to 10 working days :( .

They won't process credit cards over email. I asked about these in February and they got back to me just now (almost a month later) with pricing information and the note that I have to call to order. Email is not really viable. :( in the email, they did note their international phone number tel:407-934-6111

hope that helps! :)

Are these still showing up from time to time?
I was able to purchase two boxes last Thursday (Aladdin w/ Jasmine and Cinderella w/Prince), but they were only at Downtown Disney's Pin Traders. However, when I went this Thursday, there were none available anywhere. I am sure they will show up again as they are limited release. This Thursday, I even saw two boxes of the Pixar Character Connection puzzle boxes available.

I found two boxes of these at the All-Star Music gift shop today. Both boxes were Cinderella. I bought both in hopes of different conceals but no luck - both Pocahontas. If anyone needs either of these let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back