• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

***NEW PICS ADDED AT END OF THREAD *** Jessica Rabbit/Disney Room Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
***NEW PICS ADDED AT END OF THREAD *** Jessica Rabbit/Disney Room Theme
I am glad you are still here, and very happy to be back! :D And congrats, the busy schedule will definitely be worth it when you are finished!!! What is your degree in?

Well I got my degree in Maths and Physics so now I am working toward a degree to teach those two at high school level =]

LOVE the lifesized cut outs!! Have u got the Paris Jessica figurine? I got one from there and it super accurate and was cheap, the gloves feel like velor and the dress is actual glitter!

This made me chuckle. I just get this image of someone sitting down on the toilet and suddenly the room drops 170 feet.

Ahaha! Well, at least they would have some help with their...movements.

...might not go that far in the renovation process...

Well I got my degree in Maths and Physics so now I am working toward a degree to teach those two at high school level =]

LOVE the lifesized cut outs!! Have u got the Paris Jessica figurine? I got one from there and it super accurate and was cheap, the gloves feel like velor and the dress is actual glitter!

Very nice! I wish you the best of luck on the schooling! :)

Thank you, I will always cherish them, trying to figure out how to preserve them somehow. Thinking about getting them custom framed someday.

I don't have that figurine, or any for that matter, lol! There are so many of them I think are amazing and would love to have in my Jessica collection, but just cannot afford any right now, ha ha! :D

Wow!!! This is an old thread...things have changed a bit since I posted this thread!

Now my basement is my Jessica/Disney showcase!!! :bigthumb: Still wanting to see some Disney rooms! :lol:

Nate have you thought about throw pillows for decorating, Pillows like the ones you have in your display? I do make pillows if you want to have something like that let me know PM me and we can discuss.

Nate have you thought about throw pillows for decorating, Pillows like the ones you have in your display? I do make pillows if you want to have something like that let me know PM me and we can discuss.

What pillows in my display? :lol: I went through my pics on here, and I think I am missing what you are seeing. :) What would you have in mind? :D

Nate put pillows on the furniture to compliment the displays you are going to make or have done, no missed a word the fabric that you have in your displays, DUH on my part, use that to accent your furniture

Nate put pillows on the furniture to compliment the displays you are going to make or have done, no missed a word the fabric that you have in your displays, DUH on my part, use that to accent your furniture

That is a great idea!!! :bigthumb: Let's chat more about it for sure!!!! :D

Nate- I always love your displays. I cannot wait to see more of your creativity!!! The cutouts of Jessica and Roger as so beautiful! What a treasure!!!

Nate- I always love your displays. I cannot wait to see more of your creativity!!! The cutouts of Jessica and Roger as so beautiful! What a treasure!!!

You are so sweet!!! :hug: Thank you so much!!! :wiggle: I have had quite a few new displays I have made, but forgot about this thread and posted new threads for them...as well as a glance at my Jessica Rabbit/Disney room, even though it is still not completely finished! ;) I will post the pictures of everything here too! :bigthumb: I need to go back and see when I left off on this thread! :lol:

Pics to come soon!!! :D

Okay...so, here is picture overload! :lol:

Displays:

New Pins:

Progress Of/Still Incomplete Jessica/Disney Room:

Phase One...

Phase Two...

Phase Three...

Art:

Most all of this has be posted elsewhere on the forums...and I could not find a few of my pictures, but this is probably the past year or so of my collections progress! :bigthumb: I had a lot more pin pictures and such, but I finally stopped...sorry for the mass amounts of pictures! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back