• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pins Coming On-line!....MYSTERY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They accept/allow the D23 Fan Club discount of 15% off ($63.00 off), so each 12 month subscription = $356.95, which averages out to about $30 per park pack.
THAT is a significantly more reasonable price for three pins, but yes, at checkout it charges you for the entire subscription. (Yikes!) Limit 2 per household.
Right now it appears you can still order individual Park Packs. It doesn't force you to buy the subscription.

They accept/allow the D23 Fan Club discount of 15% off ($63.00 off), so each 12 month subscription = $356.95, which averages out to about $30 per park pack.
THAT is a significantly more reasonable price for three pins, but yes, at checkout it charges you for the entire subscription. (Yikes!) Limit 2 per household.
Right now it appears you can still order individual Park Packs. It doesn't force you to buy the subscription.

Thank you for reminding me of this over looked discount!!! This helped me to make the decision to order this subscription.

Thank u, but now I get "Curioser & curioser" message. Sigh :(

Hmm...I just checked again and both options are still available. I went to the Disney Store website and searched for Park Pack. Also, from the main page, go to the "Products" tab across the top menu, then look for "Collectibles" and under that select "Pins" Hope that helps!

Thank you for reminding me of this over looked discount!!! This helped me to make the decision to order this subscription.

Yay! :) I do not like paying full retail price for anything if I can help it! My D23 membership has more than paid for itself. I just wish there were more perks than the discount (which incidentally they nerfed from 15% down to 10% in June, but for some reason it allowed 15% off this purchase.)

I just got an email this AM that my Oct Park Pack (which was "soon on its way") is NOW NOT available! They have already charged my CC for the subscription. Has ANYONE received Oct Park Pack??!

Since the Month-to-Month subscription offer is still available online, I'm guessing they did not sell out for October. I wonder what happens to those extra pins? I wonder if they will decrease the LE size back to 500? October's Pack is pretty bad. I have an OE Haunted Mansion pin that also has a glow-in-the-dark feature that I like so much better. It has all three ghosts in detail. (PinPins #96518) I like the Olaf pin the best of the three pins in this pack.

Since the Month-to-Month subscription offer is still available online, I'm guessing they did not sell out for October. I wonder what happens to those extra pins? I wonder if they will decrease the LE size back to 500? October's Pack is pretty bad. I have an OE Haunted Mansion pin that also has a glow-in-the-dark feature that I like so much better. It has all three ghosts in detail. (PinPins #96518) I like the Olaf pin the best of the three pins in this pack.

It may also mean that all the monthly subscriptions are not sold out. I don't think they would pull back the boxes until the month sold out.

Just got this in an email from the Disney Store:

"Gosh, we're sorry.... Hey there, hi there, ho there, Emily!
Gosh, your Disney Park Pack - Pin Trading Edition - Monthly Subscriptions has timed out and is now cancelled.

Questions? Let DisneyStore.com Guest Services be your guide.

Have a super swell day!
The Disney Store Team"

Sigh

I recieved the same email and called them. Wound up forwarding them the email so they can review it. Hopefully it'll get sorted, but strangely under subscriptions, I have a shipment "processing" for 11/22/15. Hmmmm. Hopefully that will be the pins!

I really really like this entire box. My 10 year old said the Sleeping Beauty pin is "totally boss" and a perfect fit for her Aurora collection. Mickey and Minnie are adorable and I will always love Robin Hood!

I got my park pack early this month.

Contains a Peter Pan pin with hook and Mickey and Mickey dressed in Victorian clothes on a bike and the Le pin is very cool of Up with the balloons in 3D. The house in mine is kind of sepia colored

I got my park pack early this month.

Contains a Peter Pan pin with hook and Mickey and Mickey dressed in Victorian clothes on a bike and the Le pin is very cool of Up with the balloons in 3D. The house in mine is kind of sepia colored

Isn't the Peter Pan pin the LE from that set? Some people posted these on PinPics already and it looks like the LE is Peter Pan?

Usually, the LE Pin is in the middle of the Park Pack Set. This time the LE pin was in the first slot in the box. I was a little confused at first as well.

Suprisingly, I'm happier about the UP! And Mickey/Minnie pins than the LE this month. I'm not a huge Pan fan. :-/ oh well.

Peter Pan! I saw a couple online but does anyone know what the 4 variations are? Can someone post pics? I would guess it's the usual color differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back