• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pins Coming On-line!....MYSTERY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pins Coming On-line!....MYSTERY!
Even though I've decided these park packs aren't for me, I still look forward to seeing what's inside them.
Even if they were shipped internationally, I probably wouldn't purchase one (especially with this shipping costs!) Having said that, I do love seeing what pins are inside! The Stitch and Remy pins are particularly nice from that last set :)

Oh my ...

f5b5339bb5bd3e1a4ee1ddf3d6ef0e69.jpg

It is being released in December, but a lot of the merchandise is coming out now to keep the hype train going.

The marquee was previewed at DSF this morning. It said Coming Soon (pending licensor approval).

I was confused at first too when I saw all of the new merchandise for the new SW!

They have a commercial for Infinity with the new SW and also The Good Dinosaur characters in it too, so I guess they aren't fans of the idea of holding stuff back until the movies, haha!

I was confused at first too when I saw all of the new merchandise for the new SW!

They have a commercial for Infinity with the new SW and also The Good Dinosaur characters in it too, so I guess they aren't fans of the idea of holding stuff back until the movies, haha!
I know what you mean, I wasn't even sure I was on the Disney Store site at first. XD I'm looking forward to seeing the merchandise for The Good Dinosaur, hoping for some cute pins and plushies :3

Pictures of the September Park Pack, hit Facebook today. It's a Beauty and the Beast pin, with the OE's being a Minnie Butterfly and a Chip & Dale wearing Headphones pin.

I'll let someone else post a picture. :)

So I collect 4 movies, and three of them have now made the park pack. I wonder if I should quit while I'm ahead, lol. But I like pin mail. So I'm just waiting for a Dumbo set. There area a few others I wouldn't mind, but are less serious collections for me. Pluto pin for my husband would be good. Maybe Lion King, maybe Luigi & Guido from Cars, or Wall E.

I have a minute so I thought I'd pop over and see the pictures. I can't find them!! What started out as a casual search turned into a challenge! lol I still have not located a picture, BUT the September park pack is still available on Disney Store website. Belle is one of my girls so I grabbed one. :)

$_57.JPG

I think the BatB pin looks nice! Anyone know if there are still 4 variations this time?

Since the LE size is different now, I wondered if they changed it?

Thanks guys! Obviously I'm not following the right people. Hmm...Not square like the others. It's lovely but now it's an outlier because of the shape. I didn't particularly care for the square shape in the first box, but then it continued and I got used to it! Now this is the only one that's different. It looks like the Headphones have that foam material (Free-D?.) I really like the Minnie Mouse Butterfly. On the website it stated that there are still 4 variations, each variation LE 750. I'm glad I was still able to get one.

The last Stitch pin wasn't square either. Although I agree I am not a fan of the "frame" concept they have going. AND I have been saying we are about due for a Princess Pin, so glad to see it. Now the guess is, what will be next month's pin ? A classic ? A Pixar pin ? A Villian ?

For those of you who were not at the GenEARation D event, I thought I'd let you know that they announced that beginning in November I believe, they will be offering one-year subscriptions for the Park Packs. If there are any left over after that, they will sell them on a monthly basis.

This Beauty and The Beast pin is pretty incredible. From what I can tell, the variations are the frame and the background color. The frame is a different color metal (gold, copper, pewter, ?) and the background colors are teal, blue, purple and I haven't seen the 4th. The background is translucent, like a stained glass effect. I love the different metals! So glad I snagged one!

An update on the subscription service from: http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins/disney-park-pack-pin-trading-edition/

[h=3]Disney Park Pack: Pin Trading Edition[/h]

Enter our magical kingdom of trading with the Disney Park Pack: Pin Trading Edition only available as a subscription beginning October 1, 2015!
Each month, a pin-tastic parcel can be delivered to your doorstep! Inside you’ll find:
One Limited Edition pin (Edition Size of 750) and two Open Edition pins that have yet to be released in Parks.

There are a limited number of spots available, so sign up soon! If the Month-to-Month Subscription option is not available, be sure to check back. Spots can open up at any time!
NOTE: Subscription service will renew every month unless auto-renew is disabled. If you disable auto-renewal, your subscription spot will go away, and a spot may not be available if you’d like to sign up again.

Please note - All information is subject to change including but not limited to artwork, release dates, edition sizes, and retail prices.

Great! Just one more month of making sure not to overlook the first Thursday of a month and staying up past midnight the night before, then it's easier.

Last edited:
Says "not found" & not available at 4:30 AM CDT
So sales have not dropped- all appear to be sold in ~2 hrs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back