• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New to boards. Looking to sell or trade Visa Exclusive Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to boards. Looking to sell or trade Visa Exclusive Pins

kelleigh1

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found these boards through another Disney message board and though "I have got to check this out."

I'm probably still relatively new to pin collecting, although we do have a decent collection, but we haven't really added to it recently. And when we buy, we tend to buy what we want for ourselves. (By we, I mean myself and my husband.) We almost never have anything to trade.

But I do have a Disney Visa and over the years, I've taken advantage of several of their offers for exclusive pins. In the past, I've sold several on ebay, but as of late, not having luck.

I'm not sure exactly how things work here on the board yet, but I'm going to take a look around and see what I can figure out. (But feel free to throw some hints/tips my way.)

I hope I have something someone wants and maybe you have some things I didn't even know I wanted. Our collection is somewhat random so we don't really have a theme.

Hello and welcome aboard! :lgm:

First tip! Do you have an account at Pinpics (www.pinpics.com)? If not, go over and register (it's free!). It is THE database that all Disney pin collectors and traders use. Once you've done that, then come back and include your pinpics id in your profile and save it. Then, your collection and everything that you've included on your wants and trades list will show up....

<----down here. Makes trading with other forum members a snap! Try it out! :)

JAllenWood: Thank you! I will do that!

earthbound: I don't have anything that I want yet. I have stuff that I'm hoping someone else will want. but Hi! back at you and thanks for the welcome!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the welcomes! I still haven't had a chance to really take a long look at the place, but I did sell one pin on ebay this week, so that made me happy. Hopefully I can do some trades with a few folks on here.

for the record: I do not have any WANTS yet, so I'm not sure why people keep saying they don't have any of my wants.

Is there something showing that I WANT something that I'm not aware of or are people misreading what I am looking to Trade/Sell as a want?

Hello and welcome to DPF Kelleigh!

I just took a peek at your PinPics traders/wants. Nothing is showing on your wants list and you have 4 traders listed. Perhaps someone mistook your traders for your wants? Anyway, it will be much easier to arrange trades if you can go through PinPics (time consuming I know, but worth it) and list some pins that you would like to have for your collection. That way other traders can have an idea of what you are looking for, rather than trying to guess and offer you pins that you really don't need or want. You can also list pins for sale here on the Pins For Sale/Wanted board without having to pay those pesky (and too high) eBay fees.

Welcome again! This is a wonderful forum with equally wonderful people! :)

Thank you!

Considering that my collection right now is so small, I guess I "want" just about anything. LOL I need to spend some time looking through and seeing what is out there and add things to my "wants".

for the record: I do not have any WANTS yet, so I'm not sure why people keep saying they don't have any of my wants.

Is there something showing that I WANT something that I'm not aware of or are people misreading what I am looking to Trade/Sell as a want?

If you look under your name, there is a link to show the things you have that someone else wants. I bet people are clicking on that link and getting a null result and therefore assuming that they don't have anything you want. I click on that link first to see if I have a match, and then click on a person's full wants list to see if what types of pins they are interested in. So when I clicked on yours, I saw it was empty, but I bet other people didn't click on both links.

If you look under your name, there is a link to show the things you have that someone else wants. I bet people are clicking on that link and getting a null result and therefore assuming that they don't have anything you want. I click on that link first to see if I have a match, and then click on a person's full wants list to see if what types of pins they are interested in. So when I clicked on yours, I saw it was empty, but I bet other people didn't click on both links.

I just took a look at some of your pins. I love the Pooh Santa's around the world. Those are great. Maybe I should add those to my "wants".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back