• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: New WDI Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: New WDI Pin
I guess I'll bid these:

Pin 64165: DisneyShopping.com - Villain Series Ursula Pin
pin64165th72

Pin 73380: DisneyStore.com - Wanted! Series - Si and Am
pin73380th72

Alright one day to go. Just so everyone knows I got called into work tomorrow and I don't get off until 9pm PST tomorrow so I will not be able to check and update my leaderboard. I will do my best tomorrow to keep up with it until I leave for work around 4pm. And I probably won't be able to pick a winner tomorrow, so plan on seeing a winner on Sunday morning.

With that being said I really hate to do this to the top people but there are three people I just can't choose between for first. I explained a little bit for why and honestly I didn't think I would get these amazing bids. Like I said before, my wife (who collects horses, pocahontas, bolt, and zero) will be helping me make the decision and she has not seen some of the more recent bids. I will try tomorrow to get a more definite leaderboard up.

1.lilmisnevmis (love the Scar pin obviously and the Ursula carousel the most)/wylliem (love the Hercules pin, those are so hard to get!)/malafide (love the new addition)
2.jrdnsmom (just wanted to let you know I like all your pins but it's not really about quanitity for me, it's about characters. Some of the other pins being offered just fit what me and my wife collect more)
3.Karkura (love this pin and my wife may move you up to first for this one)/Milly5513(mostly just like the Jasmine because we are still trying to get all those)/Torianne-2008 (love the Hades and Angus pin most)

I know it's not quantity ") I just kept adding pins in different links I didn't want confusion of how many were being offered. I don't have anything awesome to offer, I think im going to have to back out. I fought a good battle.

Thanks for understanding.
Alright I think we've narrowed it down a little more.

1. lilmisnevmis has a very small lead, but right now the top two are still very much tied.
2. wyllieam with the Hercules and Louis
malafide/Karkura

Changing my bid to all three pins in my previous post and the bullseye from our cross list. 4 pins total. Sorry, I'm out so I can't post pics.

Pin 1832: Bullseye from Toy Story 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back