• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: New WDI Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like to try my hand

30691 WDW AK Adventures in pin Trading Event Artist Choice Scar, Simba & Hyenas
27063 Disnay Auctions (P.I.N.S.) Carousel Hourse Ursula
14401 DLR Disney Villain Boxed pin Ursula (Charming & Harming)
Pins are all in ther original packaging

Like to try my hand

30691 WDW AK Adventures in pin Trading Event Artist Choice Scar, Simba & Hyenas
27063 Disnay Auctions (P.I.N.S.) Carousel Hourse Ursula
14401 DLR Disney Villain Boxed pin Ursula (Charming & Harming)
Pins are all in ther original packaging

My turn :)

Pin 52161: DisneyShopping.com - Hercules 10th Anniversary (GWP)
and
pick one
Pin 91772: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Louis
or
Pin 92203: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Aurora and Maleficent

pin89126

Pin 89126: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Evil Queen

I'll add to my bid:
Pin 61070: Star Wars(TM) - Mystery Pin Collection - Stitch as the Emperor

Plus the two original ones:
Pin 87706: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Sword in the Stone
Pin 22736: WDW - Princess Premiere Birthstone (Jane/April)

Alright after a long day and work and my puppy getting sick and going to vet, I have a kinda leaderboard. haha. Really just a bunch of ties.
I'll have my wife look at them later tonight and maybe she can help narrow it down a little more.

1.lilmisnevmis/wylliem: Just can't chose right now. I really love them all.
2.malafide/jrdnsmom
3.mixedwolf/Milly5513/Torianne-2008

I'll add this one too! http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=30823&sid=6215.1351230716.v2

so the 2 DSF pin traders delight pins Dumbo and Ray The WDI Tiki Birds and Brother Bear Family pin gathering and the the rescuers, im trying to find animal ones. I have an old California Adventure pin of a Bear (he's fuzzy too) with a rabbit (trying to find the pin number) then I will add it too!

New bid!

Pin 76774: DisneyStore.com - The Princess and the Frog Mystery Set - Prince Naveen Only
Pin 85442: Disney Store Europe - Jasmine in Sand Timer

Alright one day to go. Just so everyone knows I got called into work tomorrow and I don't get off until 9pm PST tomorrow so I will not be able to check and update my leaderboard. I will do my best tomorrow to keep up with it until I leave for work around 4pm. And I probably won't be able to pick a winner tomorrow, so plan on seeing a winner on Sunday morning.

With that being said I really hate to do this to the top people but there are three people I just can't choose between for first. I explained a little bit for why and honestly I didn't think I would get these amazing bids. Like I said before, my wife (who collects horses, pocahontas, bolt, and zero) will be helping me make the decision and she has not seen some of the more recent bids. I will try tomorrow to get a more definite leaderboard up.

1.lilmisnevmis (love the Scar pin obviously and the Ursula carousel the most)/wylliem (love the Hercules pin, those are so hard to get!)/malafide (love the new addition)
2.jrdnsmom (just wanted to let you know I like all your pins but it's not really about quanitity for me, it's about characters. Some of the other pins being offered just fit what me and my wife collect more)
3.Karkura (love this pin and my wife may move you up to first for this one)/Milly5513(mostly just like the Jasmine because we are still trying to get all those)/Torianne-2008 (love the Hades and Angus pin most)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back