• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next dsf ptd is...
spanish_inquisition.jpg

Can it be requested without whipped cream...not a fan of whipped cream

you can usually request it however you want, we usually get ours with only vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles (not the mickey heads).

Calvin, I think you can close the thread... there's a tab at the top right corner somewhere that says administrative tools, click it and it'll show "close thread" and you can close it.

I think the ice cream is one of the best sundaes ever! I'm taking my wife and son to see Sharkey & Bones on the 19th Peter Pan viewing. We can't wait to have the sundae after the movie! I had no idea you could get extra marshmallow. Yum!

IT'S REALLY GOOD. Like, it's standard sexy Dreyer's I believe...and you get two big scoops of what ever you want. In between you get a heaping about of hawt fudge...and it's then topped with warm marshmallow creme (Because the glass is so cold it freezes in a frozen sexy melted kind of way! Without out it running completly all over) finally topped with whipped creme, mickey mouse black and red sprinkles, and a cherry on top!

All this Sexy talk I thoought Prince Eric was here! him and his sexy fine pins! lots of love Eric!

And this post has been a blast, I love all the hilarious posts! it made me laugh, it's all ok, and I didn't mean to stir the pot or add to the problem, I is sawrry! I just wanted to share how wonderful ya'll are :hug:! so have fun and look how popular your post is so fun!

Just found this image and I don't think we can get any thing more relevant...it's Oprah...with Skinny Cow ice cream...

images

On a more serious note though...I think this Rapunzel PTD would be on Oprah's Favorite things...along with BEES!!!!!

1424727_o.gif

Yes I remember that, I bought the Marquee and the Maximus when I was there, I wanted to buy them all but I had a tight budget back then, then she Blew-up! and I could'nt afford any others, so I stopped collecting her. I had also traded away the Marquee and Maximus before I even knew she had blown up, thinking I'll get them back someday lol! I will never see those two again! but at least I know they are in a good home, I saw them on the forum the other day and smiled and said there they are! I get to see you again! hehe! proudly displayed on an awesome Wyllieam Lanyard beautiful!

I traded a marquee for who knows what and the Maximus for a not so great Lucifer pin and still kick myself over that one, and Im kind of glad I dont remember what I traded the marquee for so I dont regret it. Who knew it would blow up like it did since the pins sat there? But back then none of the DSF pins were hot, not even the Beloved Tales or marquees. I remember some of the Beloved Tales ones, like Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan being there on the rack forever and marquees being in the $4 bin. I'd go there after work on Saturday night and have no problem getting what was released that week or even the few releases ahead of it, they didnt sell out for awhile, so it's crazy to me how popular DSF and some of the pins have become. Oh how I wish I had grabbed some of those BT and marquees back then because they would've made great traders now!

Off topic but Jrdnsmom, I thought I was hallucinating or something because I saw your signature move lol :facepalm:
I'm excited to get a PTD next time I go (I remember it was the Malificent one when I was there which was after the ridiculous LE 150 UP Karl and Ellie release)! you guys are making me hungry at 12:20 A.M. XD

ALSO, somewhat on topic, but LOOK at the tag for this thread LOLOL. its "rainbow unicorns" :wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back