• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next dsf ptd is...
I would so join in the search for Kevin if I lived closer. :)

(Just throwin' this out there. When she does appear ... will someone pick up one for me?)

How about one of the 2 Jessica's they previewed and haven't given? Another stitch, another Alice, and another White Rabbit. (They can keep those.) I'll take my Jessica's and Kevin's, preferably on a release day when I'm already there.

Also, Nelson showed us the closet where they keep them. There was only 1 more box of PTD's in there so if we did all come and buy them out, and Theresa/Ed wasn't there, I bet they just stop selling PTD's for that day. They don't want to run out like they did before and give away bigger pins with the sundae's.

I stopped reading at page 20, I think. So, I don't know if somone already posted this...But, would someone please add the new PTD Stitch to PinPics please. I'd like to send out some TAs for him. Thank you very much, in advance.

Ok so I finally was able to add the new pin traders delight stitch pin to pin pics :)

How about one of the 2 Jessica's they previewed and haven't given? Another stitch, another Alice, and another White Rabbit. (They can keep those.) I'll take my Jessica's and Kevin's, preferably on a release day when I'm already there.

Also, Nelson showed us the closet where they keep them. There was only 1 more box of PTD's in there so if we did all come and buy them out, and Theresa/Ed wasn't there, I bet they just stop selling PTD's for that day. They don't want to run out like they did before and give away bigger pins with the sundae's.

why did ed show you the closet? how wierd... lol now you know where to go if you rob the place! AH!!!!!!

2 things:

1) Did they really start giving away bigger pins one day?
2) You guys should definitely buy out all the PTDs for the rest of the year, I'll take all the Alice, White Rabbit, and ESPECIALLY the Stitch one (I'm looking for that one too xP) that you guys don't want, I'll even pay for shipping to take them off your hands :) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back