• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! NO WAY! (i.e., zapped speechless by orionismycat)

ZAPPED! NO WAY! (i.e., zapped speechless by orionismycat)

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Today was an epic mail day. I got two pins I ordered off the 'bay (one of which I like quite a bit more than I expected). I also got the Mulan perfume bottle, a trade that was literally months in the making (thank you, GreyWyvern; it is perfect!). But then there was one more package. Inside it was this:

1421457d-bb89-41d5-bbec-2fd14a6daed1_zps49f6d210.jpg

I love this pin. I have been fantasizing about having this pin since I started pin trading. I came close once or twice, but it never worked out. And now I have it, thanks to the generosity of orionismycat. I am absolutely floored. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Enjoy your place of honor on my signature! :D

How wonderful of orionismycat and that pin looks absolutely awesome!! Congratulations and enjoy your epic grail addition!! So happy for you! :hsd:

Wow, you had a great mail day!! Congrats on the zap pin. WTG orionismycat, that was a super nice zap pin!!

Hi Kim, I'm very happy that you liked your zap and you are most welcome. I love a well placed zapping.

Back