• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Not just Docfish Bryana got me too! yippie

ZAPPED! Not just Docfish Bryana got me too! yippie

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
So a few days ago David (docfish) gets this amazing pin as a zap from Bryana. It was on his siggy and has been in my wants list FOREVER. When he posted this pin i was thinking of ways i could make him give it to me and my diabolical plan was getting fine tuned when i strolled out to the good ol mailbox and see a package from Diaper Junction. I knew i just got my new batch of adult diapers, so it couldnt be that....

what was it

holy poop
pin86061
It is incredible...Now you all know i have mental problems and whoremoan issues but i actually did cry alittle. Probably pollen in my eye but i was very moved! Bryana what is going on? Girl thanks so much and i will see you soon and we shall do smething in WDW together.

xo:love:(thats alittle lezzy huh?)

OMG. This pin on my wants list and I'm so totally jealous, but I love the narrative more than the pin. I nearly needed those adult diapers myself, I was laughing so hard! Thanks Dawny and WTG, Bryana.

I spent weeks busting my a$$ trying to get you the Edgar pin you want so much. After many dead end trade requests and being out bid on an auction, I was defeated. I saw your admiration for this pin on David's post and thought this was a great runner up pin. So glad you like it!

Dawny, you slay me! I think your whoremoans have hormone issues! I laughed so hard reading your post I might've peed just a little! I might need one of the adult diapers!

congrats on a beautiful pin & great zap, once again, Bryana!

Bryana you are NUTS...i've "let edgar go" he is in a happy place....someday somehow someway i'll nail that sucker down.

Back